Bloodsail Reputation

For anyone going for rep farming for Bloodsail, and putting it off alittle while, make sure you get it done before MoP, I havent been on the Beta myself, but I heard that the guards are going to have roughly 1.5 Million HP compared to the measly 464k HP they have now, their going to be level 90 elites of course, making getting Bloodsail rep a horrible grind in Arathi Highlands, or not possible till well into the expansion without a group. Just a heads up to everyone!

Deleted
    Great .. i was just hoping for them to become ultra weak in MoP like they where in Wotlk -_-

Deleted
    464k hp is easily soloable now by someone with 378 ilvl, what makes you think 1.5m will be difficulft for someone alot more?

If you can put out a lot of damage in about 5 seconds, im a mage and they swing on me for about 40k a swing, im at 394 ilvl, if you havent tried doing then you wouldnt know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilcakez View Post
    If you can put out a lot of damage in about 5 seconds, im a mage and they swing on me for about 40k a swing, im at 394 ilvl, if you havent tried doing then you wouldnt know.
    Of course, if you're gonna stand there and take it, you're obviously going to die. Even a 30% slow is enough to be able to kite them. All you need is dots or casting on the move.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Arathi Highlands grind isn't so bad, took me 18 hours I think to get the whole thing done. I doubt you could do it as fast even now while kiting and killing guards. Might be o.k. for tankish melee maybe, but most classes will not be able to get them down fast enough if they have to kite them. Not to mention those horrible nets if you don't watch out >.< Grinding is the most effective way for most classes I think, though a rather dull one.

Deleted
    Ofcourse there's allways the brashtide phasing 'bug' event way to grind it uber easy.
    Given the fact you haven't completed loremaster in stv!

On beta right now the bruisers have 1.181 million and were hitting my Rogue for 6400-27K, my recuperate ticks for 12.8K and whatever leeching poison does, seems easy, if you can have 1 other person in your group without losing rep (I've never killed the bruisers before) it'd be even easier