Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjub View Post
    First off, your definition of slow here is not the same as the OP. Your experience is lack of combat, not that combat itself is slow. Second of all, are you talking about WvW? And are you talking about just today's stress test? The map shows combat spots ... and a stress test probably isn't the best time to enjoy WvW as there may not be as many people playing in the same map with you or against you.
    I think that was it, it was the only thing I could find where it talked about player vs player but I was in sort of a hurry after the first hour of " stress" and the speed leveling to 5 so I actually had some spells. I clicked a little castle Icon on the top left and it said Player vs Player. It wasted like 45 minutes of my time whatever it was.

Whats the PvP called and where do you find it on your screen? This is certainly the main aspect of the game I'm after now that I got all my spells it seems

i did about 3 hours of PvP today with various classes and i can say that i only got wtf pwned in 2 seconds once by 2 players. I never dropped like a rock 1v1 and every other time i went down in seconds it was 1v4.

I can burst pretty good on my rifle warrior taking ppl who are preoccupied down in 5-7 seconds provided they dont dodge and i dont get obstructed.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    You're talking WvWvW specifically, not PvP combat. I do admit that it gets a little annoying to spend so much time just running to where the conflict is (hint: you can see objectives on the map - communicate with your /team and pick a point to attack/defend), but hopefully on release, over the course of the two week battles, people will have the entire map covered in waypoints.
    Yes it was awful, I was seriously considering refund after 30 minutes of that

I figured something was wrong

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miah View Post

Tommorow u should try to use the SPvP(normal bgs)
    Try to push <<H>>
    Find the <<PvP>> tab
    Push <<Enter the mist>> rush to the purple gate in the north
    Enter the purple game
    When u reach there , u will be 80 + u will have everthing unlocked (even the talent points) .
    In the right side thers some gear vendor(if u want to build a defensive-aggressive-dots spec or buy some weapon that are missing from ur inventory ) and on the left side theres a guys with 2 golden sword on his head (in order to join the normal bgs)

Quote Originally Posted by Plzbegentle View Post
    Tommorow u should try to use the SPvP(normal bgs)
    Try to push <<H>>
    Find the <<PvP>> tab
    Push <<Enter the mist>> rush to the purple gate in the north
    Enter the purple game
    When u reach there , u will be 80 + u will have everthing unlocked (even the talent points) .
    In the right side thers some gear vendor(if u want to build a defensive-aggressive-dots spec or buy some weapon that are missing from ur inventory ) and on the left side theres a guys with 2 golden sword on his head (in order to join the normal bgs)
    Awesome Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by Miah View Post

Its a risk you take when you jump in WvW at level 2. At launch no ones going to have money for siege equipment and the first few hours are gonna be zergs gang banging doors down till guilds get some funds. I would join a WvW guild if your interested in Day 1 WvW. They will be organized enough so you dont get lost out there.