Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

one of the reasons i love america - feel good moment

..even though you all shoved your stock manure to sink the euro and save your necks, gotta give it up to you, you still have balls, especially when it`s "officer involved" all bets are off and there is no liberal patting nonsense or political correctness

here ya go, favourited

10+ Year Old Account
    Yet another example of the countless number people who are a detriment to society. That's Murrica for ya.

10+ Year Old Account
    The video didnt make it clear to me. Was it from the fall, a civilian or officers? Hopefully it wasnt the fall.

10+ Year Old Account
    You like America due to vigilante justice? Do you know how absurd that sounds?

He's a cop killer. He's lucky he's still breathing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakeer View Post
    The video didnt make it clear to me. Was it from the fall, a civilian or officers? Hopefully it wasnt the fall.
    He was on trial for being a naughty boy then all of a sudden he grabbed the gun of a nearby cop, shot him point blank in the face, jumped out the window, started running until the cops caught up with him and beat the living shit out of him, to the extent that they couldn`t have him show up with his face uncovered because of the family, plus it would be too obvious, still not a single fuck was given by anyone but the family, not even the fbi cared when they investigated the cops afterwords

Quote Originally Posted by Rakeer View Post
    The video was pretty clear when it said something to the effect of "it was clear the officers took justice into their own hands"

10+ Year Old Account
    The police showed great restraint in not killing him on the spot (which I would not object to in the least with him having just shot a police officer in the face during questioning). They do honor to their badge's (and would have also done the same honor by killing him on the spot). Pity the innocent, not the guilty (this guy being guilty).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    You like America due to vigilante justice? Do you know how absurd that sounds?
    our courts in the majority of european countries are offensive to the victims and their families, some countries don`t even have life in prison
    The courts have failed to provide justice time and time again, for brutal crimes such as child molestation and murder.
    But for little things the honest common man might do, they go all out

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bany View Post
    our courts in the majority of european countries are offensive to the victims and their families, some countries don`t even have life in prison
    The courts have failed to provide justice time and time again, for brutal crimes such as child molestation and murder.
    But the little things the honest common man does they go all out
    I don't know about you, but I wouldn't feel comfortable living in a country that feels it has the right to take justice into it's own hands. Get flipped off while driving? Beat the shit out the guy because he deserves it!!

Nothing to see here. He got life in prison with no chance of parole. He deserves worse then a beating and a life sentence for true justice, but still justice has been served as good as it can be.

I don't know about you, but I wouldn't feel comfortable living in a country that feels it has the right to take justice into it's own hands. Get flipped off while driving? Beat the shit out the guy because he deserves it!!
    A country is more like an inanimate object. A person is a responsive entity with more free will. A country can never beat someone, only individual(s) can.

If you had a close friend or family member who was murdered in this way, you would be able to understand the situation better.
    Last edited by Sledfang; 2012-08-10 at 01:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sevenheaven21 View Post
    The video was pretty clear when it said something to the effect of "it was clear the officers took justice into their own hands"
    The guy shot a police officer in the face, point blank, and tried to escape. Those officers were within their rights to kill him at that point.
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Shooting a police officer in the face is in no way equivalent to flipping someone off. If someone in your presence shoots someone random in the face, drops the gun, and starts running away; I would most certainly hope that you would attempt to chase him down and almost beat the life from him. Any other action from a physically capable man is cowardess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHETERNAL View Post
    Shooting a police officer in the face is in no way equivalent to flipping someone off. If someone in your presence shoots someone random in the face, drops the gun, and starts running away; I would most certainly hope that you would attempt to chase him down and almost beat the life from him. Any other action from a physically capable man is cowardess.
    As a police officer myself I hope you wouldn't make my job harder by getting in the way. Anyways my comment was directed towards the comment I quoted, not the incident in the original post.

Quote Originally Posted by kynthrus View Post
    The guy shot a police officer in the face, point blank, and tried to escape. Those officers were within their rights to kill him at that point.
    He also shot the police man in court!! Dude definitely has some mental issues and now that he has life in jail he can do all types of crazy shit on the inside since the worst they can do is give him another life sentence. There are pretty much no penalties for anything he does from that point on. Honestly I'm glad they beat the living shit out of him and hope they make it a weekly thing inside.

PS. And the family defends him! When he comes in all fucked up you can hear who you'd have to think its the mother scream "Look what they've done to him!" I'm like bitch you need to realize the kind of fucked up motherfucker your son is.
    Last edited by Gotjuice; 2012-08-10 at 01:12 AM.
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

Deleted
    As a police officer myself I hope you wouldn't make my job harder by getting in the way. Anyways my comment was directed towards the comment I quoted, not the incident in the original post.
    I respect you for being a police officer, but you should be ashamed of yourself for putting yourself on the side of the criminal.
    Make NO mistake, there is no neutral side in these things, we are human, we are violent, we make friendships and animosities, you can`t stay on the fence on this one trying to act all mighty and by the book, you would just be lying to yourself and us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ouch. I can totally understand the cops reaction. The cops probably didn't even know if that other cop was going to live, who might also have been a good friend of theirs. I mean, they are still humans after all. Beating the shit out of the guy is wrong, but it's understandable. Doubt many could hold back the punches in that case, police or not.

I'm glad police officers here dont share your perspective. Dont get me wrong, I like idealist, but not when it cripples them by not being able to see outside an artificial box. Carry out the law? Yes. But dont act as if the law is the most true thing in the universe.
    Last edited by Sledfang; 2012-08-10 at 01:19 AM.

Deleted
    Obviously the police aren't allowed to take judgement on criminals and they should have been punished.
    I'm slightly annoyed when people think assaulting a cop is worse than assaulting anyone else, at least the police are trained to deal with criminals and they know the risks. Also how did the police officer manage to let a murderer take his weapon just like that? Just shows he was poor at his job.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHETERNAL View Post
    Hmm.
    I think my first action would be to check on the guy who got shot in the face.