Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd really like to try this MMO, it looks like it has the potential to be quite entertaining. The backstory, as much as I was able to find anyway, sounds interesting as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    btw any 1 else got the feeling... he sounds like Brandon M Dennis. beter know as the WoW machinima maker Oxhorn?

No Tusk Club.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, this has certainly piqued my interests. No real info about the game, but I love quirky shit like this.

You chose THIS video to try and build hype? What? I had to find the website to even form an opinion. Waaaaaay too vague and far too little official information to remotely think of building hype for me. I will say it has a pretty solid art direction, even though I'm not particularly fond of it. At least it's not trying to go for the boring, bland realistic approach so many MMOs are trying these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Reminds me of Ratchet&Clank for some reason...

Looks cool, maybe ill try it, when does it launches?

10+ Year Old Account
    Had totally forgot about this game, I remember hearing about it before. Seems kinda interesting, but will have to wait and see. Still not that much information on it.

Deleted
    open that game play vid, put you hand in middle of screen(covering whole player) and tell me it doesn't look like wow, also fact that there is no UI shown make me worry that it is another hot key based game

lol NC soft gonna keep swinging to they hit i guess
    Signature Nazi's suck.

This video is a little long but it shows one of the starting zones(i think) and a bunch of the mechanics of the game. Looks pretty good, hopefully I have a better computer when it comes out.

I remember watching the announcement trailer almost a year ago and was all "This looks cute and interesting and is that a Bunnygirl?"

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    That video gave me really strange nostalgia of Ratchet and Clank for some reason.
    Those were my first thoughts as well. That wouldn't have been out of place at all in any Ratchet and Clank game.

Very interesting game (Looking up about it), but the video made me cringe anytime he talked. That lip-sync is off, makes me wanna gouge my own eyes out. Pet-peeve about lip sync.

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    That video gave me really strange nostalgia of Ratchet and Clank for some reason.
    I thought exactly the same thing as soon as I saw it.

Looks promising for sure, and should be interesting to see how it actually turns out. If the in-game feel of it is as much of Ratchet and Clank as the teaser video, it will be a blast to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm totally down, if it's F2P

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Irisel View Post
    I'm totally down, if it's F2P
    I'd give it a go then too. Or even buy to play I would give it a shot as well. If it is a subscription game, then no chance.

im slightly interested in it i think it is the one i tryed to get into the beta 2 unless there is a different MMO coming out with NCsoft's logo on it *not GW2* but i will have to say if its a sub sorry but can't personally tired of sub mmo's. only sub mmo i would come back to is WOW just cause i already got a high level toon on there and can do what i want *end game raiding*

but this dose look interesting going to keep my eye on it maybe it will change my mind about subbing
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Closing this. Please keep WildStar discussion to the primary thread.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ios-New-MMORPG