can somebody tell why you cant disagree on this forum

ok this one is aimed at the moderators.

i just want to know why everytime i make a thread to debate something you guys close it down.
    dont we come to the forums to discuss matters?

but it seems like everytime i disagree with somebody i get a warning
    or when somebody disagrees with my thread it gets closed down.

why is this happening?
    do we all have to agree with one another on this forum?
    i like to discuss matters with both sides, there are always going to be people who disagree with you and people who dont.

You can disagree with people without breaking forum rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

I dunno, you have 9 threads that aren't locked, and 10 that are. Maybe read the forum rules before posting?
    Corsair 500r - i5-3570k@4.8 - H100i - 580 DirectCUII - Crucial M4
    Lenovo y580 - i7-3630QM - 660M - Crucial M4 mSATA

Well, your moon landing topic was closed because conspiracy theories aren't allowed. It was in the rules you agreed to. Topics discussing moderation also aren't allowed. Nobody here gets banned simply for disagreement. There's almost always another reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    I imagine because hotly debated topics, such as religion, conspiracies, politics, and the like, are not allowed.

There's a difference between disagreeing and being a dick. There's also topics we simply don't allow here, outlined very well in the rules. Read the rules - Ignorantia juris non excusat.