Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    If you were able to keep the glitched model for future transmogs it would worth it.Now its just wasted money.

Deleted
    Players are getting banned for using this glitch.

Deleted
    So this glitch should work with any weapon, Grand marshall sword also?

Quote Originally Posted by Stormpew View Post
    So this glitch should work with any weapon, Grand marshall sword also?
    In theory, yes. The difference is mostly that you could just get the GM sword and wear that if you wanted the appearance. This bug doesn't work like your sword turns into the Ashbringer, we have to get a new sword for you and make it the Ashbringer. So you prolly wouldn't use it all the time. Mostly for show.

can you leave your info plz?

Quote Originally Posted by hunteromg View Post
    can you leave your info plz?
    I actually omitted my info for the sake of not waking up to a hundred random requests. If we get something worked out we will swap realid info.

how are we going to work smth if i cannot check if you are legit? give armory link with euqiped wpn or some kinda of proof

Quote Originally Posted by hunteromg View Post
    how are we going to work smth if i cannot check if you are legit? give armory link with euqiped wpn or some kinda of proof
    Legitimate request. I will try and log out wearing it tomorrow as I'm about to go to sleep right now but I'm pretty easy to find, I'm not really hiding or anything, just not throwing up a billboard with all my info on it.

Deleted
    Yeah Corrupted Ashbringer is a cool sword, but there's better looking models still obtainable in the game (I've always been a sucker for Despair), and like the Plagued Proto-Drake a lot of player's fascination is due to the fact that it isn't obtainable anymore. That's not a bad reason in itself to like something, but what happens when Corrupted Ashbringer is almost a common sight as the recoloured Judgement set on a DK and you gave this guy your character's life savings to be one of the masses.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by madrox View Post
    Yeah Corrupted Ashbringer is a cool sword, but there's better looking models still obtainable in the game (I've always been a sucker for Despair), and like the Plagued Proto-Drake a lot of player's fascination is due to the fact that it isn't obtainable anymore. That's not a bad reason in itself to like something, but what happens when Corrupted Ashbringer is almost a common sight as the recoloured Judgement set on a DK and you gave this guy your character's life savings to be one of the masses.
    Exactly right, Plus don't spend lots of gold or anything really, because it will be eventualy fixed, and when that happens you will lose the transmog and be out of pocket :S

Deleted
    Yeaaah, dont do this, you run the risk of getting banned and then losing what ever you gave this guy when they do fix it.

Lol. Paying for a glitch.

No thanks.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Just going to go ahead and close this.