0. This poll is closed
  • Hemorrhoids

0 0%
  • Anal Fissures

0 0%
  • Other (Please explain)

0 0%
    10+ Year Old Account

Exclamation (HEALTH) Help Diagnose Me!!!!

-------------WARNING! CONTAINS SOMEWHAT GRAPHIC MATERIAL-------------

Ok, so the problem I am about to describe is EXTREMELY embarassing... and I want to confirm my suspicions before I go to the doctor. And yes, I do know I should probably go anyways if it is bothering me this badly, but please just help me diagnose it. For my peace of mind.

Background info:
    20 years old
    Male

Problem: So, stick with me here, its kinda nasty so if you have a really weak stomach stop reading. That being said, my butt is causing me some problems. Every time I have a bowel movement, my butt hurts really, really badly. And it stays hurt for about 5-15 minutes after a bowel movement and it leaks like this... almost yellowish malodorous kind of discharge.

What do you guys think is wrong with me? I googled the symptoms and I think its either an anal fissure or hemmoroids (cant figure out how to spell that right) .

Other information: There is no blood (as far as I can tell) in the stool, and the stool is not thin. (I mention that because some places say thin stool can be a sign of colon cancer.) Also, I do not have any kind of stomach pains or abdominal pains.
    Call me House.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most of us aren't doctors. Go see one.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

Deleted
    I'm rather suspicious about the OPs motives since he added a poll.

you have gonorrhea of the anus. there is no cure

Deleted
    chill, you prolly shat so much its hurting mate.

Deleted
    I would need to see pics, and there is no way I want to see them. Go see an MD, you will not get good medical advice here with just a description.

Also, famer giles should not change the colour of your waste, so unlikely to be them.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's lupus (sorry, had to)

This is really inappropriate for this forum, both in overall "eww" factor, and the fact we don't tend to keep medical advice threads open. See a doctor, and don't trust what you read online.