Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I understand you are trying to help others, but the way you put it seems like its show off.
    Not accusing, but just a notice.

People can get gold pretty easily. Anybody who has time, and is not already bored of the game can get millions without selling much on the AH. There are a shitload of videos to help with that.

You can even use bots that farm 500+k gold per hour, and leave that open for hours... There is your millions of cheated gold.

AH is not always how you expect it to be. People will not always buy what you offer, and if your offer is good at all.

Deleted
    same here - no problem to sell anything

everyday like 20-30 sells - people just dont know what sells

for the start check this:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...c&toomany=true

10+ Year Old Account
    In this entire thread so far only one person even attempted to ask for advice.....

not a shocking surprise tbh.... the bads will always be the bads

lol i hope my pics showed the people that think that anyone that is able to buy an item worth over 500k or some crap is an exploiter or uses the rmah lol...

shame on u bad gamers

shame shame on u.... if ur that bad thats alright just dont get my goddamn games nerfed... kkk thnx

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurust View Post
    In this entire thread so far only one person even attempted to ask for advice.....
    not a shocking surprise tbh.... the bads will always be the bads
    lol i hope my pics showed the people that think that anyone that is able to buy an item worth over 500k or some crap is an exploiter or uses the rmah lol...
    shame on u bad gamers
    shame shame on u.... if ur that bad thats alright just dont get my goddamn games nerfed... kkk thnx
    Just because you got some trollish/clueless answers to your thread doesn't mean you have to stoop to that level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmot View Post
    I understand you are trying to help others, but the way you put it seems like its show off.
    Not accusing, but just a notice.

People can get gold pretty easily. Anybody who has time, and is not already bored of the game can get millions without selling much on the AH. There are a shitload of videos to help with that.

You can even use bots that farm 500+k gold per hour, and leave that open for hours... There is your millions of cheated gold.

AH is not always how you expect it to be. People will not always buy what you offer, and if your offer is good at all.
    FALSE!!!! i have a very active social life.... and i dont use bots..... i farm about 1 hour a day on average.....

So once again with my pics of my AH log.... am i just that lucky or is it the fact that people just dont know shit about what sells...

---------- Post added 2012-08-12 at 02:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Just because you got some trollish/clueless answers to your thread doesn't mean you have to stoop to that level.
    I will stoop to any goddamn level i want to......

Deleted
    FALSE!!!! i have a very active social life.... and i dont use bots..... i farm about 1 hour a day on average.....
    Elmot accused you specially of neither, no need to get defensive unless it hit a sore spot

Fine by me but don't expect to be treated as any other than a troll in that case.

And we all know where that leads to, don't we?

Don't continue the troll thing or it will be stopped by infractions.

Edit: Just to make it clear, I'm not specifically adressing Aurust but anyone posting here.
    Last edited by Nyanmaru; 2012-08-12 at 07:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nye View Post
    And we all know where that leads to, don't we?

Don't continue the troll thing or it will be stopped by infractions.

Edit: Just to make it clear, I'm not specifically adressing Aurust but anyone posting here.
    There is no fucking trolling amongst god and moderaters......

dont tell me to stop..... go ahead and infract me... that will not change the fact that ur a noob... also darthisis since im gonna get infracted anyway

and thnx god i was able to get this in before i got ban/infraction....

nooobs stop ruining my d3 plz k thnx bai

i fucking hate it when bads and noobs ruin my gameplay experience..... inferno in d3 was hard but u fuks had 2 keep crying like little bitches.... may my god cock silence u all nooobs

after i get my infraction i think ill be back soon anyhow

Well, you were told to stop.
    Last edited by Chelly; 2012-08-12 at 10:44 AM.

Wink

There is no fucking trolling amongst god and moderaters......

dont tell me to stop..... go ahead and infract me... that will not change the fact that ur a noob... also darthisis since im gonna get infracted anyway

and thnx god i was able to get this in before i got ban/infraction....

nooobs stop ruining my d3 plz k thnx bai

i fucking hate it when bads and noobs ruin my gameplay experience..... inferno in d3 was hard but u fuks had 2 keep crying like little bitches.... may my god cock silence u all nooobs

after i get my infraction i think ill be back soon anyhow
    Someone needs to get back on their medication, methinks. You came here to brag about your penis size, then went into a rage when nobody really cared?

Quite hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    I bet if people knew what sells they would enjoy farming alot more....
    So you enjoy playing D3 because your able to make gold through the auction house?

I fail to see the point of the thread, fail even harder at seeing why your throwing a tantrum like some spoiled brat deserving to be put in his place!

Deleted
    I've done a shit ton of farming runs, the best item I ever sold was worth 100k. That's what bothers me about this game.

And the most gold I ever owned was 2,5 million. Good luck buying anything with that. Good items sell for like 130 million.

Deleted
    If everyone would know what sells, the AH would be nearly empty. And noone would earn any gold... Except the few lucky.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kekekek View Post
    If everyone would know what sells, the AH would be nearly empty. And noone would earn any gold... Except the few lucky.
    The problem is getting SOMETHING to drop that can SELL and so far yeahhhh ever since the announcement of 1.04

My stuff has been STALE and I'm a master manipulator of the AH

Arg

Even my snipes aren't selling -.-

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    ever since the announcement of 1.04 My stuff has been STALE
    Noticed that to, became like a graveyard.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The game is still very much alive and people are still very much buying/selling things. It's just that since the game has been out for a few months the game hoppers have left and the hype is gone. It's at a similar point, but slightly below, where D2 was at this point. (Amazingly D2 wasn't very good at release either. So there is still hope for D3 especially since the 1.04 dev blog or whatever.)

Most of the stuff that I put up sells fairly quickly. But finding stuff to put up is really the problem. Personally I find farming to be fun/relaxing, sick I know, the problem is that I get maybe one decent item per farming session. Perhaps the OP is just really lucky and I'm just really unlucky. I made something like 8 million last week, but I quickly spent that on upgrades.

This thread is moronic anyhow. Folks know what sells, the only possible issue anyone could have is charging too much of a starting bid. If your stuff isn't selling, you're asking too much. If you aren't asking too much, then it's because what you're FINDING isn't good enough.

It's really that simple. Showing a list of gear that has sold in a timeframe while giving no information on how long it took to acquire it all is pointless.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    If you aren't asking too much, then it's because what you're FINDING isn't good enough.
    I'm pretty sure that the latter is what troubles most people. They are simply not lucky enough to find anything good.

And that's entirely possible because the AH is taken into account with itemization, so the chances of finding something good are much lower in Diablo 3 compared to Diablo 2.

I'm like Melo, all my bags of yellows aren't even worth my time identifying and selling as trash, and the items I did find never sold even when the buyout was cheaper then gear with worse stats minimal bid starting price.

AH is full of medium quality items that hardly sell because most of players already have such items or better and weapon market is stuck right now because of 1.0.4 coming soon

most of my profit comes from good rolled gold find items because bots are still buying like crazy..magic find is dead unless it's great item

sad is that you make more money playing AH than farming even now when general awareness of prices and items value is really high

Quote Originally Posted by Unclekreepy View Post
    cause no one can bring themselves to farm anymore..

heres how it goes for me.

log in, kill 1 pack, think of how boring it is, log out, look at internet and be bummed out that the game I waited years for is such crap.
    With me it's double click my icon, see if there's a patch, then sigh. Sometimes I make it as far as the character selection screen before I give up.