Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    More people doing damage = shorter fight, shorter fight usually means higher dps numbers, higher dps numbers means you can rank.
    30% ranks are important, gotta get top world 20 for a fight that 90% of the best dps in the world arent even doing anymore due to preping for mop.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    30% ranks are important, gotta get top world 20 for a fight that 90% of the best dps in the world arent even doing anymore due to preping for mop.
    Never said it was important, but I explained why you would go single tank.

Deleted
    Got into the twilight realm right after he hits you in melee so you go in and when you get back (and aunt) you're in time to take the next melee swing.

I love how this myth that heroic will is what drops your threat still persists . It's fading light ending, "waiting til the last possible second" doesn't reduce the chances of him meleeing the wrong person.

Unless it lets your computer phase you back in quicker to land the taunt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Braindwen View Post
    I love how this myth that heroic will is what drops your threat still persists . It's fading light ending, "waiting til the last possible second" doesn't reduce the chances of him meleeing the wrong person.

Unless it lets your computer phase you back in quicker to land the taunt.
    Doesn't Fading light get removed when you press heroic will? press it at 4 seconds left, the boss will get ~2 melee hits on the person with highest threat.
    waiting till the last possible second is the correct way todo it since boss has a swing timer.

We killed it on 25 man heroic a few weeks back with when tank when one of our tanks derped and thought he was supposed to be dpsing, it was by no means clean and i wouldn't recommend it but we outgear it enough that the loss of a few dps from Ultrax crits still allowed us to kill it. I'm sure the effect would be greater on 10 man though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    Doesn't Fading light get removed when you press heroic will? press it at 4 seconds left, the boss will get ~2 melee hits on the person with highest threat.
    waiting till the last possible second is the correct way todo it since boss has a swing timer.
    He means if you just press heroic will you don't drop threat when you re-enter the fight in twilight realm, you have to of had the fading light debuff and then go into the normal realm via heroic will press to lose aggro upon return, this was so that the tanks 'had' to switch so the 100% dmg buff from fading light debuff after it fades didn't 1 shot your tank. However when 1 tanking you taunt the boss back instantly and resume, taking the 100% dmg increase hit regardless.