Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suit on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

Trainspotting. THE best British movie ever.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

"The Rock"
    John Mason: Are you sure you're ready for this?
    Stanley Goodspeed: I'll do my best.
    John Mason: Your "best"! Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen.
    Stanley Goodspeed: Carla was the prom queen.
    John Mason: Really?
    Stanley Goodspeed: [cocks his gun] Yeah.

Watchmen
    Rorschach: [reading from journal] Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

Rorschach: Suddenly you discover humanity. Convenient. If you'd cared from the start, none of this would've happened.
    Jon Osterman: I can change almost anything... but I can't change human nature.

Mass Effect:
    Sovereign: We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
    Last edited by Windry; 2012-08-18 at 12:49 AM.

Deleted
    Tsubasa Chronicle:

"There are no coincidences only necessities"

Not sure if it counts but I really liked the line "Life's a bitch, so if it's easy, you're doing it wrong" in the opening for Ao no Exorcist. >_>

Also, it's not a movie/TV/anime, but my favorite line is "Removing evil isn't the same as creating good" from Thane in Mass Effect 2.
    Last edited by Oerba Yun Fang; 2012-08-18 at 09:53 AM.