10+ Year Old Account

Ultramarine Qiraji Battle Tank

So I just maxed out Archaeology after about a 6 hour grind from 55-525. I managed to get quite a few rare items to include both mounts, the cloth robe and caster ring, 3 pets and a few fun pieces. Apparently I got very lucky with getting the Battle Tank as one of my first few Tol'vir solves.

My question though is, will this mount be account wide in MOP? Does this count as one of the profession mounts that they're limiting?

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything except Arena Gladiator pvp mounts and RBG mounts are account-wide.

So yes.

Quote Originally Posted by FinalDestonaion View Post
    Everything except Arena Gladiator pvp mounts and RBG mounts are account-wide.

So yes.
    That is not the case anymore. The list got more added to it in the last patch or two that are no longer account wide.

Such include the Guild Mounts, and MoP Guild Mounts. There are probably some more, but thats off the top of my head

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    That is not the case anymore. The list got more added to it in the last patch or two that are no longer account wide.

Such include the Guild Mounts, and MoP Guild Mounts. There are probably some more, but thats off the top of my head
    Class Mounts (Warlock, Paladin, DK)
    Rated PvP Mounts (both Arena and Rated BGs)
    Challenge Mode Rewards (The Pandaren Phoenixes)
    Guild Mounts (Kor'kron Annihilator/Reins of the Golden King/Dark Phoenix, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHwip46 View Post
    My question though is, will this mount be account wide in MOP? Does this count as one of the profession mounts that they're limiting?
    even if it does end up been limited the requirement would just be "requires archaeology" and since its a secondary profession all your characters can get it..... also i hate you getting the battle tank so quickly :P

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEdgeir View Post
    Guild Mounts (Kor'kron Annihilator/Reins of the Golden King/Dark Phoenix, etc.)
    Back to being account wide now....