What do all of these characters all have in common?

http://www.diabloprogress.com/rating.stat_elite_kills

Just look at number of kills and their gear. Come on Blizzard is it really that hard to figure out whats going on here?

Deleted
    So how come this needs another thread of the exact same issue on the first page?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alilei32 View Post
    http://www.diabloprogress.com/rating.stat_elite_kills

Just look at number of kills and their gear. Come on Blizzard is it really that hard to figure out whats going on here?
    dude diablo progress tracks banned accounts aswel so like i said it the other topic it verry mutch possible that the top 1000 or top 100000 whatver . on that list are already banned , if u get banned your armory page does NOT get banned so pointless QQ there buddie

Quote Originally Posted by zinod View Post
    dude diablo progress tracks banned accounts aswel so like i said it the other topic it verry mutch possible that the top 1000 or top 100000 whatver . on that list are already banned , if u get banned your armory page does NOT get banned so pointless QQ there buddie

So, take a screenshot, and compare it to the same stats a week later and see whether they increased or not.
    That way you'll see which of them are still active.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zinod View Post
    Haha, you're funny. You're implying that Blizzard bans anyone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Yea they actualy do if u bot blatently or fck about in wrong memory section or fck with packages u will get a ban, butt ur profile remains

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Blizzard does ban, take archeology for example. A feature added to wow - that had no impact what-so-ever on anyone else [meaning what you do in archeology impacts no one else, you don't even share nodes like in mats farming]... say like gold farming or item duping - this was Blizz's #1 priority to ban anyone using a (lol) archeology bot. But when asked about botting gold farmers - bot farmers - or item dupers and sellers we get the same old tired reply of oooh it's just too hard to do.
    And I don't need any fanboys coming on here to tell me how hard it is and because im not a video game programmer (again lol) I can't understand how hard it is.
    Last edited by slime; 2012-08-12 at 11:58 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Blizzard does ban, take archeology for example. A feature added to wow - that had no impact what-so-ever on anyone else [meaning what you do in archeology impacts no one else, you don't even share nodes like in mats farming]... say like gold farming or item duping - this was Blizz's #1 priority to ban anyone using a (lol) archeology bot. But when asked about botting gold farmers - bot farmers - or item dupers and sellers we get the same old tired reply of oooh it's just too hard to do.
    And I don't need any fanboys coming on here to tell me how hard it is and because im not a video game programmer (again lol) I can't understand how hard it is.
    deffo not a fanboy more on the hater side butt it is kinda hard detecting programs/script that do not interact with the diablo memory section of your pc + there is the legal issue where they only are allowed to scan the diablo section of your pc for privacy issues so yea its kinda a catch 22