Any prop 6s still make decent gold?

I have gloves and bracers but it seems unless you roll near perfect with high DPS stat, vit, resists, and crit they wont sell. I also have prop 6 pants but they seem bugged because they wont roll double sockets which kills the value of even decently rolled stuff. Im thinking about buying either boots, chests, or helm. Which should have the greatest profit potential. Im leaning towards Chest pieces so far. Also for chests how many props do sockets count for? If my item rolls 3 sockets does that count as 1 prop or 3?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alilei32 View Post
    I have gloves and bracers but it seems unless you roll near perfect with high DPS stat, vit, resists, and crit they wont sell. I also have prop 6 pants but they seem bugged because they wont roll double sockets which kills the value of even decently rolled stuff. Im thinking about buying either boots, chests, or helm. Which should have the greatest profit potential. Im leaning towards Chest pieces so far. Also for chests how many props do sockets count for? If my item rolls 3 sockets does that count as 1 prop or 3?
    Not bugged, you can get 5 affixes + 2 sockets on pants, same as 5 affixes + 3 sockets on chest. RNG is RNG.
    Edit; so yea, no matter how many sockets you get they count as one affix.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The following have yielded me RIDICULOUS amount of gold and cash however that's a bit long ago but it doesn't mean It's not viable still

- Chest
    - Gloves

If I even get a good one I'd be lucky if it even sells for 20-30$ in terms of gold It's usually 10-20m+ every time RNG has been cruel to me -.-

Sockets are 1 property. Whether you get 1, 2, or 3, it still takes only 1 property slot.

Damn chests seem to be printing money. Just made 30 and 5 of them had 3 sockets and at least 40 resist all, 75 vit, and 125 DPS stat.
    Last edited by Alilei32; 2012-08-12 at 08:33 AM.

Deleted
    you have to learn a lot about moneymaking^^