Deleted
    Messi broke Gerd Muller's record about 10-15 minutes ago. Truly incredible.
    Prior to that Falcao scored 5 against Deportivo - he's gonna cost a lot to whoever wants him.

10+ Year Old Account
    So with the Manc Derby done, and Messi setting the record, talk is probably soon going to go towards the January transfer window.

First thought I have, is Michu going anywhere?
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fengore View Post
    First thought I have, is Michu going anywhere?
    If someone doesn't try to buy him Id be shocked! He's been the bargain of the season so far.

Second thought for me would be Lewandowski, many papers say he has already pretty much finished a 12 million move to United, don't believe it but 12 million would be an absolute bargain!

---------- Post added 2012-12-09 at 09:33 PM ----------

Very awkward... Joe Hart given a seat next to RVP at the X Factor finals

10+ Year Old Account
    Lewandowski would be the end of Danny Welbeck's time at United.

Fernando Llorente to Arsenal is my other bet, I was thinking he'd be their perfect RVP replacement the moment the deal happened.

15+ Year Old Account
    Lol @ Joe Hart's facial expression. It's like he knew what was coming on Sunday 9 December at the 92nd minute... ;D

I'm sure they're buddies off the pitch ^^

RVP looks so much like Bieber in that pic.

And that dumbass city fan following the lead of the club's owner. Got a problem? just throw money at it...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoncrash View Post
    RVP looks so much like Bieber in that pic.

And that dumbass city fan following the lead of the club's owner. Got a problem? just throw money at it...
    The biggest tragedy was the guys hat, the one that jumped on the pitch after rio.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fengore View Post
    Lewandowski would be the end of Danny Welbeck's time at United.

Fernando Llorente to Arsenal is my other bet, I was thinking he'd be their perfect RVP replacement the moment the deal happened.
    Lewandowski isn't going anywhere, at least not this January. As for Arsenal my bet would be Huntelaar and Dieame comming in, maybe even Ba. Wamayana and Zaha are also a possibility.
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nurseman View Post
    The biggest tragedy was the guys hat, the one that jumped on the pitch after rio.
    Hmm, the commentators said that guy that Joe Heart stopped, was actually going after the ref for awarding the free kick which eventually became the match winner.

As for the hit on Rio, I know it's not just City and every club has a few, but these idiots need to be weeded out and punished harshly.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mirodin View Post
    Lewandowski isn't going anywhere, at least not this January. As for Arsenal my bet would be Huntelaar and Dieame comming in, maybe even Ba. Wamayana and Zaha are also a possibility.
    would seem silly for Lewandowski to leave Dortmund seeing as they won the CL group and all but with enough money it could happen, I don't want Zaha for Arsenal though, we need proven players of reasonable quality rather then another Chamberlain (I wasn't very happy when we bought him and kinda softened up as the last season went but we really don't need more of those players for now)

we need someone who can cross a boll into the box, we got a striker who can head a ball decently but nobody to deliver them in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larath View Post
    would seem silly for Lewandowski to leave Dortmund seeing as they won the CL group and all but with enough money it could happen, I don't want Zaha for Arsenal though, we need proven players of reasonable quality rather then another Chamberlain (I wasn't very happy when we bought him and kinda softened up as the last season went but we really don't need more of those players for now)

we need someone who can cross a boll into the box, we got a striker who can head a ball decently but nobody to deliver them in.
    Similar feelings here. We need to buy Valencia from Man U, or Kuba or get a new striker. For the way Arsenal play there are only 3 players i know that can fill that role, RVP, Rooney and Mesi, you can add Muller in this list but i think he still has a lot to learn. In other words a no 10 player, a guy that can contribute in build up play and that can finish aswel.
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gimme Seb Larsson

but we need Rosicky fit so we can play Cazorla out wide.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larath View Post
    Gimme Seb Larsson
    Uuuu nice catch, thou i think he will end up in Man U. Wouldn't mind Gotze but he will cost x3 of Larsson.
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

Deleted
    i thought it was hilarious the city fans having a big flag with 93rd minute on it and thats when man u got the winner :P

10+ Year Old Account
    "Arsenal plot Nani move". Which one of you trolled the Daily Mail to write that? Wenger can't be this stupid can he?
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

Maybe not so much Wenger being dumb on that front, there's a reason why anyone with more than half a functioning brain should actually call that rag the Daily Fail!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone who buys Nani right now must be short a few marbles. But quite frankly if a semi decent offer comes in for him, I can see United taking it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh my... Bradford beating Arsenal on penalties... Had to be a Belgian missing the crucial penalty lol :/ Well, grats to Bradford!

10+ Year Old Account
    They deserved it, we hit the post a couple of times but generally not good enough display. Quite funny how our "attackers" couldn't score a single goal against a L2 team.
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

Deleted
    1. EPL Winner: Chelsea
    2. Champs League winner: Celtic FC