Deleted

If this existed, would you play?

I'm thinking of making this video game:

1. 2016:
    It's the 2016 olympics in Rio. Suddenly, all the lights in the world turn off. Suddenly, nazis start pouring out of the shanty town, and on every channel, you see Obama (or whatever the new president will be) lying dead at Hitler's feet. Hitler is back. The tutorial is, your a random 19 year old who found a gun and is killing nazis.
    But then, Hitler is starting to win the war. Then, in Berlin, in Hitler's office, a parachutist crashes through his window. He has long hair, sandals, and holes in his hands. And a tommy gun.
    Jesus fights his way out of the building, trying to catch Hitler before he escapes. Finally, a boss battle ensues and Jesus kills Hitler.

2. 500 years A.C:
    Robot space monkeys from the future suddenly teleport into King Arthurs throne room. They shoot him in the head and take Excalibur, and teleport back to the future.

3. 2017:
    Jesus hears of this, and goes to the year 3000. He finds Excalibur, and uses it to cut down legions of cyborgs. Then, he returns to Earth, but in 2018.

4. 2018:
    He finds earth at war once more. Ben Laden is back. He fights some more and then goes to kill Ben Laden. He also saves George Bush, who arrived on a magic flying donkey, but Ben Laden shot him. Jesus healed his wounds.

But Bush did not like that act, for Jesus did not save Peanuts, his donkey. So Bush hired the best mercenaries in the galaxy, people dare not say their names, they are referenced as the "You-know-who's" or for the more adventurous, the "Teletubbies". There are four. They each possess some kind of radar on their head, which is said to make seas rise, to burn entire galaxies, even to blind people if they stare at it for too long.
    On their stomachs, they contain a television, which is used if they wish to communicated by webcam.
    But their greatest weapon. People do not even mention it. Only God can say it's name without dieing on the spot. Noo Noo.
    I will not even mention it's powers.

Well, Jesus can not beat the You-know-who's without help. He assembles a team of:

-Jack Sparrow
    -Bubbles, the cybernetic cat
    -Ian and Anthony, from "Smosh", video creators on youtube

But George Bush is not unprepared. He has followers too:

-Lord Spongebob
    -Edward Cullen
    -Count Bieber

They both fight, until Jack Sparrow beheads Bush and it all ends.
    The last Survivor is Bieber. Jesus decides to turn him into a speck of dust and throws him in the air.

THE END

Would you play it?

I would give it a playthrough. When i was done i would sit for about 1 hour thinking "What the hell did just happen"

Deleted
    I would, buuut now you ruined the ending!
    so no.

It sounds like duke nukem amounts of ridiculousness lol.

Deleted
    Seriously, I might make this. Maybe less of the real people, to avoid copyright. Like Johnny Depp and Bieber.
    But I doubt Nazis or Al Quaeda would file a lawsuit. I think they prefer to be more straightforward and bomb my house.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    What the......... Olympics, space monkeys, nazi's, King Arthur and sponges.... This honestly sounds like an episode of South Park deemed to silly to carry out.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Stopped reading at the words 'Jesus heard of this''.

Amusing, but I think the controversial content/uproar would give you more trouble than any copyright infringment.

No, I would not.
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Oh and of course, insert mandatory "Still a a better story than Twilight" and "Still a better ending than ME3" - there we go, all covered.

I don't think I would based on just what you told me here. I mean story means jack shit to most video gamers versus great game play - fun competition. So, if your game is like super awesome to play and lots of people are playing to keep compitition fresh then sure I'd give it a go.

As far as the story you have given us here, just reads like some bad Family guy skit.

Deleted
    Of course I was trolling. At my door I'd find an angry mob:

-Kids who love spongebob
    -Teenage girls who like Justin Bieber and Edward Cullen
    -Johnny Depp and about 50 lawyers
    -Nazi lovers
    -Al Quaeda
    -Everyone in the world who is Religious.

They would bash down my door and murder me.
    Yeah, Blasphemy is wrong. Although I want this game :P

---------- Post added 2012-08-12 at 02:57 PM ----------

"Hitler Jesus Monkey Teletubbies Bieber Sparrow Ben Laden Spongebob: White Ops"

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmalak View Post
    Of course I was trolling. At my door I'd find an angry mob:

-Kids who love spongebob
    -Teenage girls who like Justin Bieber and Edward Cullen
    -Johnny Depp and about 50 lawyers
    -Nazi lovers
    -Al Quaeda
    -Everyone in the world who is Religious.

They would bash down my door and murder me.
    Yeah, Blasphemy is wrong. Although I want this game :P
    That said, please develop this game. Honestly the media attraction would be hilarious. Oh and pro-tip - don't open the door!

10/10 would play again lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would play it with the lights turned off with really awesome headphones for pure escapism. I would then write a review and post it on a game review site saying that it was probably the best thing i had ever seen. The graphics would be almost life like and the realism would blow me away not to mention the sound, man, whoever you got to do the sound and audio. Give the guy an award. I cant believe how good of a job he did.
    Hi

Deleted
    "French man creates Blasphemous insulting video game:
    "Hitler Jesus Monkey Teletubbies Bieber Sparrow Ben Laden Spongebob: White Ops"

The Creator of the game Hitler Jesus Monkey Teletubbies Bieber Sparrow Ben Laden Spongebob: White Ops (HJMTBSBLS for short) claims that the lawsuits that have been claimed are "not cool". These are the lawsuits:

-Blasphemy
    -Copyright infringement: Teletubbies TM
    -Copyright infringement: Pirates of the Carribean TM
    -Insult: Justin Bieber
    -Copyright infringement: Twilight TM
    -Insult: Adolf Hitler
    -Insult: Osama Ben Laden
    -Usage of the Nazi Greeting "Heil Hitler!"
    -Use of the Olympic Games

People expect him to have a sentence of Life Time in prison, and a fine of 5 234 658 987 456 123 US dollars.

How would any of this be like, an actual game exactly? Instead of ya'know, an imaginary story existing in your mind.

Deleted
    This thread is going places.