Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Guild xp change coming in pre mop patch or later?

Can someone who knows for a fact tell us if the change for guild xp is coming in the pre mop patch?

For those that don't know what I am on about it's this:

All levels of characters when doing green leveled quests and up (not grey) will contribute the same/similar xp to the guild leveling as 85s currently do from doing dailies.
    This will be a big boost to those guilds with very few 85s who are trying to level up.

So will it be in or we wait until Mop?
    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Guess it will be locked until MoP's actual release (25 Sep)

Prepatch includes system changes so I assume that is included.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

If I had to guess, I would guess that the way guild experience is gained is a systems change, and therefore will go live with 5.0.4. The new guild levels, however, will probably go live when Mists launches, since that's when guild leveling went active originally (not with the pre-Cata patch, but with the expansion launch).

I'm not sure, though. This would be something to ask on the official forums, see if we can get a Blue post. Alternately, it may be able to be assumed that, if it's active on the PTR, it will be coming with 5.0.4.
    Last edited by Daetur; 2012-08-12 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    If I had to guess, I would guess that the way guild experience is gained is a systems change, and therefore will go live with 5.0.4. The new guild levels, however, will probably go live when Mists launches, since that's when guild leveling went active originally (not with the pre-Cata patch, but with the expansion launch).
    I agree with this and was going to say the same thing.
    (On Dark Iron, US Realm)

15+ Year Old Account
    Kinda a side topic, is guild reputation changing? Will low level quests (as long as they are green or above) give the same rep as dailies?

Yea thats part of the change as well that I think will be in the systems patch.
    (On Dark Iron, US Realm)