Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Your wow gold becomes your real money, how do you feel about that?

You wake up one morning and everything that you own in this world is how much gold you own in wow. How does that make you feel? Sad or happy?

i wake up with 100gold into 100 dollar..

i feel like a broke mother f%#ker

Pretty happy my with my grand new 500 k :>

If it's one gold = $1, it'd be pretty damn nice. There's something like $150,000 to kick around now. I'd complete my NES collection and... well, buy a lot more games. Maybe a house as well. Save the rest for eating and what have you.

I just spent a ton of money on some investments into a flying rocket and dragon and potions that make me into a dragon. Do I bring those with me? If so I'm sitting pretty; if not I'm kicking myself for blowing my funds early.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you need to word the OP better.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2012-08-11 at 08:40 PM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Not what your parents own people. What you actually own. This thread will be filled with people pretending to be rich.

Deleted
    Sweet, I just wont teh Freeking Loto for 1.5 million!!!
    Woohoooo beers all round (your still payin for them though)

I'd curse my horrible gold making skills.

Pretty damn happy! I would save most of it, 120k so far and spend on some nice tech stuff like computer, cameras etc. Buy a new car!

Quote Originally Posted by RoutanClan View Post
    Not what your parents own people. What you actually own. This thread will be filled with people pretending to be rich.
    If you think having 150-300k in WoW makes you a rich pretender you must be doing it wrong. I will assume you misread the OP though.

I would happily take my new $700,000 check and.....uh.... spend it on frivolous things!
    Last edited by NoRest4Wicked; 2012-08-11 at 08:43 PM.

Currently only have about 27k gold, but still a LOT more than I have IRL. I should stop spending money on shit I don't need right before an expansion. >.>

You mean like 1:1? Cool, I could just buy me an island somewhere in the seas and never have to deal with people again. I'm off then!

Quote Originally Posted by The Kao View Post
    You mean like 1:1? Cool, I could just buy me an island somewhere in the seas and never have to deal with people again. I'm off then!
    May I be your neighbour? i'm sure you'd like to tag along with a multimillionaire :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Hemet was behind Garrosh's escape and time travel just so he could hunt big game on old Draenor.

Happy, 200k suddenly thrown my way i'd spend alittle bit of it on a luxury or two but i'd save most of it, i dont buy much.

Deleted
    Well shit, I can't buy enchants and gems in WoW anymore. I am not happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Troll sience:

I would excange gold to $$$.
    As goblins say Time is money.
    I would buy clocks lots of clocks with that money.
    I will use money from time to buy more clocks.
    Infinite money!! Problem?
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    I would think about how i spend 5k yesterday fixing my goblin rep since i want the title every time i see a Derbi Senda , and with the remaining money i would buy 1 since i have about 6k spread around my chars. Under 600g on my main though , and no alts on that server , and no proffs so i will always be a poor guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    300k in the pocket yea that will make me happy

10+ Year Old Account
    If my WoW gold were to become real money, i'd spend them to buy WoW gold.