Deleted

Right, im totally baffled now!

Right So; long story shot.

From my old gaming setup i built my mother a pc for general workstation use and so she can play farmtown on facebook -.-

Was running stable for well over 3 months and all of a sudden it now just randomly shuts down/black screens on use

-----

So after Clean install and to yet no luck
    I have tried and tested everything in my current set up to try and narrow down the problem but again still nothing.

the only thing i haven't been able to test is the PSU due to my current one being all cable managed (Not sure if this could be a fault with shorting out???)

-----

Googled all over the place and still no hope, Anyone else had this problem at all???

random shutdowns normally indicates some form of overheating, does it instantly shut down on bootup? are you able to check CPU and GPU (if any) temps?

Deleted
    It would sound like overheating but then it wouldn't really hang on black screen so it would more likely be your PSU. If you can't take it out to test, try running the OCCT PSU test.
    If it doesnt crash within 5 minutes then just do a short linpack test and look at the temps, you will have your answer fast enough.

Deleted
    All the temps and normal and there is more that enough cooling in there so i don't have to worry overheating

The system is still "running" the screen just go black or just restarts. - Its not the GPU as ive tested it in my current system with BF3 for well over a hour.

I can take my mums PSU out i just cant test it in my system due to Pin connectors and stuff not matching. Ill give the OCCT PSU and test and see what it says