need some clarification about enhancement mop

So I have been considering to change main to a Enh shaman I have always loved that spec, but never managed to change main.

I am just wondering about a few things:

Do I still need Searing totem up 24/7? ( I hate this )

What about rotation and superior totems? Can I play with totems like I want to now, or do i have to use x totem etc..

How is the damage? When I have played the beta I find the dmg quite low compared to to other classes, but im thinking im just playing the spec wrong.

Deleted
    yes @ searing totem but you can stack in other ways. + searing flames is not mob bound but player bound makes it easier to switch targets and hit the lava lash.
    rotation didn't change much, we got a cd or 2.
    And totems are now just utility with cd's.

damage is a bit higher.

I don't really see searing totem as such a chore to keep up, maybe I'm just used to using it by now. However, it is probably going to be the only totem you will be keeping around all the time so it will be easier to glance over at your totem bar or timer addon and plainly see when its time to put down another one. As Alceus stated now you can stack searing flames another way too, when you place the fire elemental its attacks will also stack the buff. You can't keep this up all the time, it was just meant to make fire ele a viable cd for enhance and to make sure that if you take the primal elementalist talent as enhance its not a dps loss.

As for totems it is more up to what you want to use. They completely removed buff totems so as I said before you will only be keeping searing totem up the majority of the time, the other totems are all utility. In the new talents all but two of the tiers have an option to choose a totem or a spell to change how totems work so it all falls on what a fight requires of you and how you go about meeting those requirements.