should I sell my extra Collectors edition?

So I have an extra CE and was wondering if ya'll thought I should sell it now or hold on to it hope diablo 3 pans out and sell it in a couple of years. I can sell it now for about $200 or hold on to it and maybe sell it for way more later/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephlim View Post
    So I have an extra CE and was wondering if ya'll thought I should sell it now or hold on to it hope diablo 3 pans out and sell it in a couple of years. I can sell it now for about $200 or hold on to it and maybe sell it for way more later/
    Hold onto it tbh, it might be more valued in a narrow future, oh well unless you need crack for tomorrow then id just sit tight and let time do its job.

The game is kinda worthless now, id hold on to it and hope it becomes more valuable.

Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    The game is kinda worthless now, id hold on to it and hope it becomes more valuable.
    This has nothing to do with the value of a collector's item. I sold 4 original WoW CE's for 480-800 each when TBC launched. Wrath launched and they were worth 1200, cata launched and now they are worth 2500+ usd.

@ OP Hold on to it. I have 4 copies myself and I don't plan on selling until at least the 1st expac.