Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Beenieshaman View Post
    it's not hard to be exalted at the moment in any rep. or when you are exalted no use of haven't it
    Not but it does make some of the retarded grinds a bit easier. Hydraxian Waterlords with is 19 weeks of killing every boss in MC just to go from revered to exalted. Brood of Nozdormu.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Playing blood elf because I like their connection to fel magic and models. Racials don't really impact my decision one way or the other, but could the blood elf one be better? Definitely. It'd be nice if they had a racial that reflects their fel empowerment. Was also funny that in the WRPG it's them who get the sword/bow proficiencies, and not humans.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

you refuse to pay for a race change, or you hate their stupid annimation enough not to roll one (even tho there are model changes out there).

^ this + <3 my gnome

and sadly i have to play alliance since most of my friends and my guild (where i love most of them) are there. if not i would instant go orc :P

well i would love to get my original racial (when i made the char) back, that was +5% int :P but that would be to op so chaning it to 1% or simply giving something would be awesome. 5% more mana as a class that never goes oom (atleast in the current content) seems crappy, with mop it still sucks, maybe gives 1 shadowbolt more every 5min or so .. meh ..

well i still think you simply schould change a model that you like, gnome,human etc, and give a racial that fits you (like the new talent stuff, 3 things and you pick one) and for like 1k gold you can change them
    Last edited by darkminaz; 2012-08-19 at 03:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by darkminaz View Post

well i still think you simply schould change a model that you like, gnome,human etc, and give a racial that fits you (like the new talent stuff, 3 things and you pick one) and for like 1k gold you can change them
    If it's t the black market auction house, sure why not? They're already selling mounts and gear. But yeah seriously, I don't think that should happen. Sure it might feel somewhat unbalanced, but I think we should preserve some flavor in the game.

well i just think it sucks that alliance is pretty mutch 1-3% dps loss for just wanting to play with your friends

or gimme a orc with a allaince flag on the back and i pretend like i care about the little sukker brat in stormwind :P

Yes I get what you mean Darkminaz, in that case I think that the racials should just be redone, because some are too situational, or PvP/PvE oriented.

I will be a bit surprised if they don't somehow homogenize racial bonuses eventually, although I can't say I'm looking forward to it. Not necessarily against it either, though, I guess ... I like the idea of the races having more differences than aesthetics and lore, but it just doesn't seem to fit with the general trend of Blizz's design decisions to allow certain races to simply be better than others.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenexis View Post
    If it's t the black market auction house, sure why not? They're already selling mounts and gear. But yeah seriously, I don't think that should happen. Sure it might feel somewhat unbalanced, but I think we should preserve some flavor in the game.
    HA that would be awesome.

Black Market Post by Professor Putricide

Experimental Race Change

Deleted
    Here are some ideas of how it could be done (the green fields are somewhat changed or completely new).

http://i.minus.com/idu8gbXjZF4jO.png

Anyone can come up with good ideas but Blizzard >.<
    Last edited by mmoc8b742e5a94; 2012-08-21 at 01:52 PM.

...but why can't we go back to when WotF was passive? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Thaladhrun View Post
    Playing blood elf because I like their connection to fel magic and models. Racials don't really impact my decision one way or the other, but could the blood elf one be better? Definitely. It'd be nice if they had a racial that reflects their fel empowerment.
    While I won't disagree that it would be nice for blood elves to have a slightly more interesting racial than just Arcane Torrent, you mustn't overlook the overpowered unlisted one they have.

Still The Prettiest - Stand out in as the most fashionable members of the Horde with your proper upright posture and normally sized pauldrons. Also allows you to receive service at all fine dining establishments that require footwear.
    Last edited by Kirroth; 2012-08-22 at 12:45 AM.

.. no idea why this posted here...
    Last edited by CDShaidar; 2012-08-22 at 02:37 AM.
    Gamer, Nerd, Physicist. What more could you want?! Well fine, I have a youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/shaidyadvice and a stream: www.twitch.tv/shaidyadvice I'm currently spending my free time with the fine fellows and ladies over at Death and Taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaladhrun View Post
    Playing blood elf because I like their connection to fel magic and models. Racials don't really impact my decision one way or the other, but could the blood elf one be better? Definitely. It'd be nice if they had a racial that reflects their fel empowerment. Was also funny that in the WRPG it's them who get the sword/bow proficiencies, and not humans.
    Yeah, we are one racial behind everybody else. It'd be nice to have something related to Fel magic OR "rebirth" (aka Phoenix ) that could drain health/deal damage. Touch of the Grave should've been ours, but renamed into "Fel Strikes" or "Flames of Rebirth" with a fire damage component. A real shame what they've done with the race's lore and state...

---------- Post added 2012-08-22 at 07:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by CDShaidar View Post
    .. no idea why this posted here...
    Because it talks about the effect of racials on warlocks in PvE.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenexis View Post
    Because it talks about the effect of racials on warlocks in PvE.
    Haha, no not the thread, the post I deleted that was meant for another thread yet showed up as a response to this one!
    Gamer, Nerd, Physicist. What more could you want?! Well fine, I have a youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/shaidyadvice and a stream: www.twitch.tv/shaidyadvice I'm currently spending my free time with the fine fellows and ladies over at Death and Taxes.

Deleted
    WotF doesn't work on brewery's final boss' sleep. -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    Sword/Mace Expertise (human) and Dagger/1h Sword expertise (Gnome) now benefit casters' hit rating, If i am not mistaken.

a real racial dps loser is Tauren (stun is decent for PvP but base health and herbalism skills are useless dps, but it's ok wasn't going to roll a cowlock anyway)
    Last edited by Grubjuice; 2012-08-22 at 02:18 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    Sword/Mace Expertise (human) and Dagger/1h Sword expertise (Gnome) now benefit casters' hit rating
    I've also heard that expertise will increase spell hit rating. Is this true for racials? Can someone test it? Does the character window update when a sword is equipped/unequipped?