Page 1 of 13
... LastLast

Patch 5.0.4 Release on August 28, Season 11 Ending Soon

Patch 5.0.4 Release on August 28 and Raid Lockouts
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Please be aware that with the release of the pre-expansion 5.0.4 patch on Tuesday, August 28, all raid lockouts will be reset. This means that you will not be able to extend a raid lockout beyond the week before the patch release.

PvP Season 11 Ending Soon
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Arena and Rated Battleground Season 11 is scheduled to end on Wednesday, August 29. At that point, we will determine who is eligible for the end-of-season rewards, a process that should take approximately one week. It's very important for players who feel that they may be eligible for Arena titles and/or the Cataclysmic Gladiator’s Twilight Drake to refrain from transferring their characters to another realm or faction until after Season 11 ends. The awarding of Season 11 titles and mounts will occur approximately 1 week after the season ends.

At the end of the season, Conquest Points will be converted to Honor Points, possibly exceeding the 4,000 point Honor cap. There will be no cap on Honor until Mists of Pandaria is released on September 25. At that time, any Honor accrued above the 4,000-point cap will be converted into gold at a rate of 35 silver per point.

All Season 11 items will cost Honor Points (equivalent to their previous Conquest Point cost) when the season ends, with the exception of any items with rating requirements attached. These items will no longer be available for purchase.

The next Arena and Rated Battleground season will begin for level-90 players approximately one week after Mists of Pandaria launches. During the break between seasons, all Rated Battleground and Arena matches will be unavailable. Matchmaking (MMR), Team, and Personal Ratings will all be wiped when Season 12 begins.
    Last edited by chaud; 2012-08-14 at 06:24 PM.

Now you're officially with nothing to do.

Wooh. Pandas draw ever closer.

Deleted
    Nice, wonder if valor points will be converted to justice & carried over, just like honour.

heh, itll end the week i get my final conquest item. sods law eh?

They should add some content when season is ended so we got something to do.

finally the announcement which in not so many words also sort of says that 5.0.4 will be out on the same day

Quote Originally Posted by Halaberiel View Post
    Nice, wonder if valor points will be converted to justice & carried over, just like honour.
    They definitely will. Valor will be used to buy MOP epics, so they won't let you save VP from Cata.

35 copper per honor point sounds low.

So looks like August 28 is a good bet for 5.0? If not, then a week after.

I hope that's a typo since it's been 35 silver per honor in the past seasons.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

glad is safe. see you all on the 25/9.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoiledkid View Post
    35 copper per honor point sounds low.
    That's what I was just thinking.. 12k extra points is a whopping 42 gold.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin84 View Post
    GW2.

On topic I'm glad the honor cap is being removed momentarily. Time to farm the 402 gear for xmog on a few alts.
    There is a fine line between clever and stupid.

Angry

I hope that "35 copper per point" was a typo. It should be silver, or else someone with 5000 excess honor will get 17.5g for it, which is probably less than one lvl 90 daily quest that takes 2 mins to do.

i'm fairly certain thats supposed to be 35 silver a point...
    and if it's not... then wow... better spend your honor on enchant mats instead.

So Diablo and WoW patch will hit together

Deleted
    They definitely will. Valor will be used to buy MOP epics, so they won't let you save VP from Cata.
    Yea but the question is, can I save justice & then use it to buy heroic (blue) level gear as soon as I get to level 90?

Hahah.. they will probably release the pre-patch before that. I mean they must right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterpower View Post
    i'm fairly certain thats supposed to be 35 silver a point...
    and if it's not... then wow... better spend your honor on enchant mats instead.
    I hope so, or I'm now the proud owner of 14 shiny new golds.