Angry Wow mmo gaming mouse Huge problem

Hallo all.
    I ve just want to share my experience with wow mmo gaming mouse and see if anyone else having the same strange problem with me.
    I own this mouse for almost 1.5 years now with NO problems at all until I decided to play wow with my sisters laptop using my mouse. I plugged the mouse in and played for a while with no problems but then I decided to install the software from steelseries as well to change illumination. When I downloaded it and installed the software, my mouse was never the same again. Very poor laser tracking no matter what the DPI and polling rate setting are. The cursor problem is HUGE when I do fast movements with mouse. Its almost not moving at all. At slow movements i can barely surf in the internet. The buttons and illumination change are working fine tho. I tested it in 5 computers with the same results. I contacted Steelseries via email and told me to do a number of things like deleting windows temp folder, run WOWMGUI.exe in windows XP mode as administrator, reinstalling the drivers a million times and things like that but didnt solve the problem at all. It seems like it is a firmware problem but Im not sure. The only thing I havent done before I throw it away is to open it and check it from inside.
    So Im asking if someone else have ever experienced any similar problem with this mouse?
    P.S. The Cursor is only moving when I use it on my desk, not in my arm or leg or any other surface (on which had no problems before).

I uninstalled the software on my steelseries WoW cataclysm mouse months ago and it works perfectly didnt even lose the buttons I remapped or the new glow color. I was having problems using it in SW:ToR and the only way for mouse binds to work was to unistall it and I have used it just fine in Rift, D3, Tera, and GW2 Beta. I think the drivers are screwed up.

What I cant understand is how can a software cause this kind of mess to mouse hardware that continues to exist even if I uninstall its drivers and software with registry easy....Plus I love this mouse and Im scared to buy a new one....pfff