Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    I don't dislike LeBron but I can't understand how he can be put into the equation of greatest of all time when he had to be traded to win a championship. There's a small chance he's going to go back to Cleveland and even if he does the Cavs have gotten the number 1 pick 2 out of 3 years now and have acquired some decent talent MJ never requested a trade or never followed through with it if he did.

JORDAN of course!!!!!!!!!!

Mod Warning: Please don't spam
    Last edited by Skarsguard; 2013-08-03 at 10:32 AM.

Just watch Jordan play when he was younger its immediately obvious who has more dexterity and individual raw skill not to say Lebron isn't skilled or can't beat Jordan's numbers with smart plays or better teammates he just plays so different and abuses his physical size sometimes to make up for other things.
    Last edited by Erolian; 2013-08-03 at 02:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iwillflickyou View Post
    I don't dislike LeBron but I can't understand how he can be put into the equation of greatest of all time when he had to be traded to win a championship. There's a small chance he's going to go back to Cleveland and even if he does the Cavs have gotten the number 1 pick 2 out of 3 years now and have acquired some decent talent MJ never requested a trade or never followed through with it if he did.
    If you look at most championship winning teams though, they were all incredibly stacked. In fact, over the last 34 years, there have only been 9 different championship winning teams. That is absolutely insane. It just goes to show you that there is no parity in the league and for me anyways, has gotten incredibly boring and stale. The same teams make it, the same teams win.

As for the who is the best player ever. It's MJ for now. IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Probably Jordan but he is also now becoming the most overrated player at the same time. This thread is one big ass kissing contest by Jordan fans. Its funny how much BS they make up to pump Jordan up. My personal favorites are the overlooking of Jordan being 2-9 without Pippen and losing in the first round and people claiming the late 90's as the pinnacle of basketball, you know right after expansion when the leauge was maybe the most watered down its been in 30 years.
    are you serious?? a laker fan calling jordan overrated???

take a look at kobe, laker fans compare him to jordan ..
    if you take away the fact jordan has more rings, more mvps, more finals mvps, better FG% higher scoring avg, more points, higher rebound avg, more rebounds, higher assists avg, more assists, 2x defensive player of the year, 10times scoring champion, 2 times steals champion, higher PER undefeated in finals.

i guess if you take all that away i guess they basically the same player..
    only thing kobe has over jordan is 81 points , but kobe fans claim kobe is better because of that

edit: kobe is without question the most overrated player of all time, anybody with basketball knowledge knows he is a media hyped player and if you understand basketball you know he is not great like the media/laker fans claim he is.