Thread: Ichyotsohaia

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Ichyotsohaia

Now that it's confirmed to be a FOS, is it 100% unobtainable in MOP, or is it sticking around, to be facerolled by one and all?

FOS...become unobtainable like The undying and The immortal

Obviously, it's becoming a feat, but that doesn't mean it's unobtainable. The patch notes never specified it, and Blizzard has kinda backed off with removing things since WOTLK.

i hope they make it so you have to be lvl 85 to obtain the FoS like herald of the titans is. that means my upcoming mage can get herald, then go for this :P

Don't see the point, since ICHY currently (and will probably stay like this) awards nothing besides something you can link.

Quote Originally Posted by Newaccountforthiscontest View Post
    FOS...become unobtainable like The undying and The immortal
    Like Herald you mean?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ichyotsohaia...
    And i came here expecting to see a thread about an old god.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulrann View Post
    Obviously, it's becoming a feat, but that doesn't mean it's unobtainable. The patch notes never specified it, and Blizzard has kinda backed off with removing things since WOTLK.
    The only FoS like this that you can get from Wrath is Herald of the Titans because they put a character and item level requirement on it. Immortal, undying, tribute runs did not have this requirement and are not obtainable which will most likely happen to the Sinestra ach.

BTW they are going to remove the cutting edge achs that you get from doing heroics without nerfs at the end of the tier in MoP.

My team and I just got this achievement tonight. We started working on it about a month ago coming in one night a week and practicing with the same team over and over until tonight we got it. The amazing part was that two of our core actually had r/l emergencies come up and weren't able to make it. The replacements we brought in was a new recruit to our raiding roster and a rogue raider who had never even seen the fight until now.

I don't care what anyone says, this achievement can be a pain in the ass and it does take skill and coordination whether you out-gear this particular tier raid or not. The mechanics are unforgiving just like heroic Ragnaros. I am very proud of my team tonight but I am also sad for those two that weren't able to make it.

Cheers to those raiders who have earned this achievement before it turns into a FoS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it going FoS with MoP or with the 5.0.4 premop patch?

Quote Originally Posted by Guyon View Post
    Is it going FoS with MoP or with the 5.0.4 premop patch?
    ^THIS. Does anybody know when Patch Build 15972 will hit Live Non-PTR Servers?

THere have been enough discussions about this, please take it to one of those threads instead of going "Hey! it deserves yet another new topic"

Every achievement with a *not dying* objective, was removed and turned into a FoS for Cata.

Can you guess what will happen in MoP?

Quote Originally Posted by PickledOnion View Post
    Every achievement with a *not dying* objective, was removed and turned into a FoS for Cata.

I miss those achieves. They were a true test of skill, too many people these days seem to think it just fine and acceptable to have sloppy performance that results in avoidable deaths.

I'm glad I was not the only person coming here to see a grotesque disease or some weird ancient... thing.

i think they should bring back immortal, tribute runs and undying. Add a lvl and gear cap

What the hell are you talking about!?

I've searched my brain and every search engine and I can find nothing to do with: Ichyotsohaia

Care to explain what the hell you're talking about?

10+ Year Old Account
    I Can't Hear You Over The Sound Of How Awesome I Am

Kill Sinestra without anyone dieing to her in that lockout.

With Herald, it was still attainable in those weeks before Cata, even with new talents, as long as you met the requirement. I guess the same will happen here.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    With Herald, it was still attainable in those weeks before Cata, even with new talents, as long as you met the requirement. I guess the same will happen here.
    Herald is still available and has nothing to do with people dying or not. It merely has 2 requirements: Everyone must be level 80. Everyone's gear must meet certain requirements.

Deleted

Safety Dance from Naxxramas is still an achievement.