Deleted

(Part 2) MOP Discipline Priest - What Has Changed

Hi, guys.

Here's the 2nd part of what has changed so far in the MoP Beta from a Discipline Priest's PoV. The release date is approaching quite rapidly, so I guess now is as good as any other time to get prepared for some serious butt whooping !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7kVRgVT8SA&feature=plcp

Feel free to comment, share your views, give advice, etc... anything that can improve the discussion and the channel is welcome !

Part 1 can be found here :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwuXQGQ1TV4&feature=plcp

10+ Year Old Account
    Watched them both - it is pretty helpful, thanks!

Deleted
    Is it intended that Inner focus (100% crit chance) does not work with spirit shell? No matter what I seem to do I always get the same absorption numbers, even though it should account for critical heal from prayer of healing, or am I missing something?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeZ View Post
    Is it intended that Inner focus (100% crit chance) does not work with spirit shell? No matter what I seem to do I always get the same absorption numbers, even though it should account for critical heal from prayer of healing, or am I missing something?
    Inner focus doesn't give 100% crit chance. It increases your your crit chance 100%, effectly doubling your crit for the next cast, at least according to the tooltip, haven't tested it myself but you don't get auto crits on inner focus that I know for sure.

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yilar View Post
    Inner focus doesn't give 100% crit chance. It increases your your crit chance 100%, effectly doubling your crit for the next cast, at least according to the tooltip, haven't tested it myself but you don't get auto crits on inner focus that I know for sure.
    That's poor wording on the tooltip, in that case. I must say I never paid much mind to how big my green numbers are. Irrelevant in any case, as it was dropped to 25% crit boost - which presumably is 25 percentage points, not a 1.25 multiplier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

Deleted
    Actually, looking into wow database, it looks like Inner focus should make your next spell cast guaranteed crit.

Inner Focus
    Decrease Power Cost
    Amount: -25%
    Increase Critical Chance
    Value: +100%

Guess it's not working as it should be :'(

Deleted
    All i see mindbender giving so little mana back, and the priest going oom so fast. Can we have like mana tea or something.

Deleted
    There's definitely something wrong with the current Beta Inner Focus, as either the tooltip is wrongly phrased, either the spell isn't working properly.
    In any case, it works exactly as on live right now => 25% more crit + 100% less Mana for next PoH, GH, FH, etc..

Quote Originally Posted by Arweni View Post
    All i see mindbender giving so little mana back, and the priest going oom so fast. Can we have like mana tea or something.
    Yes, Mana management is something you really need to learn to do properly with the new Mana system, or else you'll OOM yourself very rapidly.

Quote Originally Posted by Adelle View Post
    Watched them both - it is pretty helpful, thanks!
    You're welcome, really glad this was helpful !
    Last edited by mmocd210ee9388; 2012-08-18 at 04:18 PM.