Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    I know.. I'll never ever do this again. But still it's op. Every other champion would have no chance but not Darius... click r and watch how you get fed. It's just BROKEN mechanic and NEED to be changed. ASAP
    Do you chase Singed as well?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    I know.. I'll never ever do this again. But still it's op. Every other champion would have no chance but not Darius... click r and watch how you get fed. It's just BROKEN mechanic and NEED to be changed. ASAP
    Darius is click R and... oh shit he died cause he is so squishy. Seriously, people focus on the ult when it's an execute and he is stupid easy to counter. If a Darius kills you with his ult, you were probably gonna die anyway. It just secures kills from last minute flashes and other escapes.

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    I still dont understand why people do cry about his ultimate, Chogath does the same thing and gets HP stacks from it

Deleted
    I´ve never understood how people can complain about his ult being OP. If you compare it to other good ults it really doesn´t give that much to your team. It´s so strange that people don´t complain about being destroyed after a malphite/orianna/skarner initiation but they will whine about someone executing them when they were probablly dead anyways.

I think he gets it now, guys. :P

The only thing that bothers me with it, is that it pretty much lets him end duels early by chopping out the last bits of your health. But to do that, you need to be low and in range anyway. That doesn't happen if you're smart about it.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    I still dont understand why people do cry about his ultimate, Chogath does the same thing and gets HP stacks from it
    To get 1k true damage Cho must invest quite a lot in AP. Darius - not so much, that's why people hate it, ignoring the stacks requirement. And the CD refresh ofcourse.
    Last edited by akts; 2012-09-03 at 04:35 PM.
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by akts View Post
    To get 1k true damage Cho must invest quite a lot in AP. Darius - not so much, that's why people hate it, ignoring the stacks requirement. And the CD refresh ofcourse.
    Cho does 300 true damage more as base, ignoring the damage at full stacks where Darius does 30 more, and can be used to secure jungle objectives.

Even with 5 stacks of his passive Darius needs to forgo some key defensive items to hit that 1k true damage. Standard builds don't reach it. I think the highest I've gotten is 800 - 850 at full stacks. To get any higher you are essentially starting to build glass cannon and should die before you get 5 stacks on a target.

I always always see darius banned in ranked. I personally always ban darius because he is such a dominant solo top lane. My main solo top is Wukong, and I cannot hit and run darius. He's like morgana for mid you really want to grab him if you can.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Cho does 300 true damage more as base, ignoring the damage at full stacks where Darius does 30 more, and can be used to secure jungle objectives.

Even with 5 stacks of his passive Darius needs to forgo some key defensive items to hit that 1k true damage. Standard builds don't reach it. I think the highest I've gotten is 800 - 850 at full stacks. To get any higher you are essentially starting to build glass cannon and should die before you get 5 stacks on a target.
    Even 850 damage is still a 300 AP Cho. I'm just saying that people bash Darius because it seems that he deals tons of true damage without any investment. People ignore the stacks requirement, and focus on ZOMG DAT CD REFRESH. Hence the hate.
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...

10+ Year Old Account
    What if i kill steal with Q instead... then will you play with me?

Deleted
    If you think Darius is OP, thats because your playing something he counters or you just have no idea how to play against him, there are quite a few champions that beat him with ease, you can push him out early game then hes nothing. Play Jax, Irelia, Jayce, Kayle, Yorick, think there is a couple more as well. But I have even beat Darius as Katarina. Hes not even annoying, banning him is a waste since you can counter pick him, and tbh, letting him get fed sometimes is a better thing for your team because if an enemy darius is fed, there carry and mids probably wont be meaning overall there team is just a Darius ulti, understand his mechanics and shut this pointless thread down.

Conclusion: Refusing to play in a game with a Darius is silly and you should just get over it.
    Last edited by mmoc028f1ffc27; 2012-09-06 at 01:42 PM.

There is no such thing as stealing skills in a team based game.

It is also much much more beneficial to have 5 people involved in a kill than you solo it, so you don't get it "stolen" from you. 1 kill + 4 assists = more gold for your team.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migey View Post
    . There is a reason you get assists. It is NEVER better to sit back and not hit a low health champion so as not to 'kill steal' from the champ chasing him then it is to charge in and take the killing blow. You never know what could happen.
    Yes and no, if there is 0 chance of escape, ( gangbang CC etc.) you should try to let the kills to ADC - Mid - Top/Jungle - Support. in that order imo.

The way I see it, Darius isn't overpowered - he's just a terror to play against. He's a very non-intuitive champion with some very toxic design.

DoT? Check.
    Grab? Check.
    Slow? Check.
    Speed boost? Check.
    Steroid? Check.
    True damage? Check.

Those all don't make him OP, but he's certainly frustrating to play against if you even have one spot of bad luck. Sometimes it seems like that grab has over 800 range. My usual builds on him tend to give him ~900 damage on a full stack ultimate (I play an aggressive bruiser build that occasionally includes Trinity Force, Maw of Malmortius, or Youmuu's.)

If you pick the right champion to lane against him with he can be an easily won lane. But he's such a good ganker that even when behind he can score kills when roaming. I've been 4-1 in top as Garen and he'll prance down to bottom and score a double kill. He'll then come back to my lane and it ends up being much harder from there.

It's not wrong to refuse to play Darius because he is a pretty toxic champion, but he is by no means overpowered. I think he's fun for when you just want to do a bit of mindless dunking.

Why would you refuse to play with Darius? It is one of the best Shoot 'Em Ups across multiple consoles!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marken View Post
    Yes and no, if there is 0 chance of escape, ( gangbang CC etc.) you should try to let the kills to ADC - Mid - Top/Jungle - Support. in that order imo.
    Hmm, the only time I would really say let someone get the kill is in bottom lane. I've had a few games where we lost because everytime there was a fight bottom their ranged AD would get the kills, and our support would. So I had assist money, but their AD started to pull ahead and eventually got up an item on me. We were basically equal in farm too. It's not a common thing, but it is pretty annoying when it happens. If the support can get the kill, and the ranged AD cant', or it's just one big mess and everyone is hitting all their buttons, then whatever, but if the support can give the kill to the ranged AD they should.