Gave me some oldschool vibes.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

frost dk is just the perfekt noob-slayer class/spec
    nice movie just like oldschool pvp

10+ Year Old Account

---------- Post added 2012-08-16 at 12:12 PM ----------

Decent video, enjoyed it.

Cool video. I have totally not been using my grenades anymore, and I honestly never thought of doing grenade then HC. Too bad we lose HC in a month or so...

I also never use the mind amplification dish, I think I will try that out and have some fun with it before September. I am also curious why you don't run with the health bars on nameplates? I find it very useful for keeping track of the low target health around me so I can do quick switch kills.

That was actually quite well-done. I haven't seen many entertaining PvP videos lately, and I'm not sure I'd ever seen a decent DK one. Some of those simulacrums were awesome, and I've never really gotten to see that.

Not meaning to say anything about you, but I always find it funny watching the guys getting killed in these videos. That first rogue you fight, for example, disarms you with half duration left on garrote, and then kidneys you not even halfway through that disarm.

But that is the fun part of BGs! I love more than anything playing in TP and WSG. I can do so much by myself. There are times I have rolled into the FR with two healers and a FC and blown up both healers and then killed the FC. Bad players, bad gear and different situations all the time are what make it fun.

I especially like those two because you can get 1v1 and 1v2 against the good players and actually learn something if you don't stick with the zerg and go looking for fights.