Deleted

Account wide mounts

Hi.

Does anyone know if the account-wide mounts also will be cross servers?
    e.g. I have a chopper on an alliance character. Will it be available to my horde characters on another realm?

Thanks in advance.

Deleted
    Thanks!

10char

10+ Year Old Account
    thought that if you've got the alliance chopper you also get the horde version. is this the same with the Grand Black War Mammoth? All my Alliance Characters have it but my main (which is horde) does not..
    Last edited by Xarganthos; 2012-08-20 at 06:56 AM.

Anyone know if the archaeology raptor will turn Account wide? Oh I hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarganthos View Post
    thought that if you've got the alliance chopper you also get the horde version. is this the same with the Grand Black War Mammoth? All my Alliance Characters have it but my main (which is horde) does not..
    That's because it's faction specific.
    Alliance: Reins of the Grand Black War Mammoth
    Horde: Reins of the Grand Black War Mammoth

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarganthos View Post
    No it doesn't work this way. Both the Horde and Alliance choppers are different mounts with different IDs, and once a mount is learned the faction equivalent (should one exist) is NOT automatically earned. To be able to use choppers on both factions you will have to buy both choppers, whereas because there is only one sandstone drake only one of these mounts need to be learned for all characters to be able to use it. To re-iterate mounts do NOT get converted with the account wide system.
    Last edited by mmoc6765cb3ae1; 2012-08-20 at 10:42 AM.