Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    The problem with them both is that neither seem to generate spirit and LOH as quick as FoT / thunderclap does, not to mention thunderclaps extremely amazing ability to not only chase down high annoying running mobs, but to also get you out of certain bad spots quickly at times.

I'm not all that blown away by the changes they're making to this class. While there's nothing 'bad' here, none of it would really make me want to start rethinking how the class is played. A buff to seven sided is nice, but it's still a 50 spirit cost with a 30 second cd, which still brings serenity on top as a defensive measure.

I'm curious as to why mystic ally's weren't touched. They're amazing to level with, and then become utterly useless in inferno as they die almost instantly.

I just want to point out that they really should nerf the coefficient for FoT: TC. It's the only one that is that far out of line of the rest. If you compare something to FoT ANY OTHER RUNE THAN THUNDERCLAP... you actually have a choice.

Anyway with enough gear loh is outpaced by lifesteal and both are outclassed by health globes.

Currently FoT:TC is 75% for each of the 5 hits. But since those 5 hits are in 3 swings it's an average of 125% proc per swing with FoT . In addition to that FoT gets a hidden 50% ias. The IAS bonus is fine but when it's averaged proc rate is 125% per attack vs 125.3% from WotHF:Fists of Fury which has a much longer animation and does not get the 50% ias bonus. Not to mention the whole 2nd wave of punches in WotHF does not proc cyclones aside from the initial strike of that wave. You really don't have much of a choice.
    Last edited by Riptide; 2012-08-17 at 05:00 PM.