Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    or just give us a rough area where you live and people here on the forums will find the proper shelters or phone numbers to call for you

Deleted
    why would you kill 2 kittens you found in your back yard? if you find a baby on your porch, shouldn't your first instinct be to call the authorities instead of putting a bullet in the brains? nearly same thing.

I live out in the middle of no where, and finding abandoned kittens is pretty common. I used to take them to the local animal shelter, then I found out they're a kill shelter. They don't even give the animals a chance to be adopted out! I felt horribly afterwards because I'd already brought 2 kittens there in the past. But I guess that happens when there's a feral cat boom in the area.

So now I just take them into the closest town, and leave them near a house. I've seen several of them get taken in by the older ladies that live there. Probably not the best way to deal with them, but I feel better about it...

If they are new born kittens - you cannot feed them like that - they need to be bottle fed. If you are really a samaritan here - put them in a box and drive them to the anmal shelter.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    why would you kill 2 kittens you found in your back yard? if you find a baby on your porch, shouldn't your first instinct be to call the authorities instead of putting a bullet in the brains? nearly same thing.
    Lol no. Don't even compare a human to an animal, it doesn't work that way. A baby human is different then a baby animal, because a baby human is your species, if that were the case there wouldn't be this thing called deer or pheasant hunting. Lets also not forget that if a dog simply bites a person even because of fear or protection, that the dog can be euthanized.
    Last edited by muto; 2012-08-16 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jersovic View Post
    I discovered two kittens living on my back porch earlier today, and it's evident that their mother must have abandoned them. They appear to be starving, and freaked out when I gave them some left over meatloaf and milk. I feel sorry for them, and can't stand to see an animal suffer, so I want to put them down.. but I feel guilty at the thought of beating them to death, drowning them or even shooting a tiny kitten with a handgun.

Has anyone else had to deal with this, and how did you do it?
    Is this a real post?

You don't. Jesus dude, take them to a shelter or something and at least give them a chance.

The mother may be around, so you could leave them alone. But if it's obvious they're starving, take them to a no-kill shelter, or anyplace before murdering them.
    Seriously, anything is better than denying them of live, in possibly horrific ways.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Lol no. Don't even compare a human to an animal, it doesn't work that way. A baby human is different then a baby animal, because a baby human is your species, if that were the case there wouldn't be this thing called deer or pheasant hunting.
    This thread isn't about killing baby humans though. It's about saving 2 kittens ! Stay on topic !

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    This thread boggles my mind.

1) Take them in and feed them. It's not going to cost you much. If you absolutely refuse to buy food for them for whatever reason, I'm sure you have friends or family who'd more than insist on helping.

2) Then take them to a shelter.

Not that complicated. No idea why killing them is even on your radar. If you can afford to have internet, you can afford to feed a few kittens for a few days.

If you're single, call a girl you like and tell her to come help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Romeo83x View Post
    This thread isn't about killing baby humans though. It's about saving 2 kittens ! Stay on topic !
    I am on topic, I was replying to that comment where that person said a kitten is basically the same thing as a baby human.
    Last edited by muto; 2012-08-16 at 06:58 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FathomFear View Post
    This thread boggles my mind.
    Not that complicated. No idea why killing them is even on your radar. If you can afford to have internet, you can afford to feed a few kittens for a few days.
    In a society where eating meat is allowed why would you be boggled by killing of couple kittens?

Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    In a society where eating meat is allowed why would you be boggled by killing of couple kittens?
    Because you don't eat kitten meat.

In the U.K. we have an national pet rescue service called the R.S.P.C.A.

You're far better off calling your state / national / county / local Pet Centre / Rescue service. They may be starving, but that is no reason to kill two kittens. Give them to the centre and they'll come collect them and look after them.

Will you idiots promoting killing these kitten just shut the fuck up already? You are terrible human beings.

OP: Take them to a shelter. Or take them in yourself and put them up for adoption.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochglen View Post
    I am wondering if Blizzard are going to give the Alliance the 5 mounts because the worgen have running wild, the horde have 5 new mounts , i just think they should balance it out, how say you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    hows about you give half your money to africa because you have more than them, and it's not balanced
    no? didn't think so

10+ Year Old Account
    OP: Stop posting. Take them to an animal shelter. They will either help them, or euthanize them properly. It costs you nothing.

Also, meatloaf and milk is probably not the best thing to give them. Actually, it's probably a pretty bad idea. Please take them to the local SPCA before you make any more bad choices on their behalf.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Crowley View Post
    Will you idiots promoting killing these kitten just shut the fuck up already? You are terrible human beings.
    Killing them in a shelter appareantly is more humane because it's done by someone whos good at killing animals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    Killing them in a shelter appareantly is more humane because it's done by someone whos good at killing animals.
    No, because it's done by people who have the proper materials and methods to do so, making it both humane, and safe.

Give them milk and nothing else, let them drink as much as they want. Also make sure it's a nice fatty milk, none of that lowfat crap. Cow milk isn't a perfect substitute, but it's your best option outside of special kitten formula powders.