Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Colorado Massacre Linked To Historic Bank Fraud - Killer Does Not Appear To Be James

Colorado Massacre Linked To Historic Bank Fraud - Killer Does Not Appear To Be James Holmes

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/att...9&d=1343474568

KILLER DOES NOT APPEAR TO BE JAMES HOLMES - JAMES HOLMES BEING USED IN BLACKMAIL OF ROBERT HOLMES FINANCIAL FRAUD DETECTION EXPERT FOR FICO IN LIBOR SCANDAL.
    James Holmes father Robert Holmes, was said to have been scheduled to testify within the next few weeks before a US Senate panel on the massive banking crime called the LIBOR Scandal where UK banks fixed the London Interbank Borrowing Rate with the complicity of the Bank of England, the US Federal Reserve (which knew about this crime for 4 years and didn’t report it) and many other major Western banks.

Despite police claiming “every single indicator” tells them the shooting was a lone wolf attack, numerous witnesses have described accomplices. Initial police reports that suggested the involvement of two or more shooters were quickly buried and the lone wolf narrative aggressively pushed.

As Swann points out, eyewitnesses interviewed after the shooting such as Corbin Dates state that Holmes received a phone call from someone while he was inside the theater and responded by moving to the emergency exit, suggesting the call was an accomplice coordinating the attack.

Dates also said he saw Holmes by the exit door “signaling somebody or looking for somebody to come his way.
    Another eyewitness added, “From what we saw he wasn’t alone – he had someone with him. Because the second can of tear gas didn’t come from his side.”

http://anoncentral.tumblr.com/post/2...ric-bank-fraud

Ermahgerd, his nose looks barely different.

10+ Year Old Account
    hmmmm, interesting. The noses definitely don't match up.
    "BC was a hot chick that took alot of work but was rewarding in the end, Cata is the drunk chick that supplied similar results with less effort." -couldnt have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Give up trying to understand her, women tend to handle problems with emotion rather than logic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go look in a mirror and do both of those expressions. Your nostrils will change shape. People today, I swear...

OMG HE HAS FLARED NOSTRILS IN ONE PICTURE. MUST BE ANOTHER GUY!!!!

No. Its the same guy.
    Last edited by IIamaKing; 2012-08-16 at 07:56 PM.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

It was Colonel Mustard in the conservatory with a knife.

Deleted
    Time To Take Off Your Tinfoil Hat I Think It's Rotting Your Brain Because You're Writing Kind Of Stupidly.

it was the crab people

Deleted
    Looks like the same person to me..

Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    it was the crab people
    Thats fine, I have an industrial boiler, CRAB MEAT FOR ALL!!!!
    READ and be less Ignorant.

When you smile your nose spreads out a bit as it stretches across your face.

Shocking.

I got all my news from sites that end in .blogspot or .tumblr or .wordpress too. Those have the best, most accurate news around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously not the same guy...they have totally different hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Time To Take Off Your Tinfoil Hat I Think It's Rotting Your Brain Because You're Writing Kind Of Stupidly.
    i KnoW rIgHt???? KiNDa liKe PeOPle wHo TYpe iN rAnDoM CaPS riTE??? SooOoOOoo sTuPiD

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    One of them is smiling. Think he knows something?

10+ Year Old Account
    The bottom portion of the nose is different, I'll say that much, but then that portion of the nose changes shape depending on your facial expression.

Look at the bridge of the nose.
    Look at the shape of his jawbone.
    Look at the shape of his ears.
    Look at his thyroid cartilage.

Look at the things that don't change shape so much depending on the expression of the person who owns the face. In one picture he's got a grin on his face and in the other he is wearing a totally different expression.
    Last edited by Theodon; 2012-08-16 at 09:04 PM.
    It's always been Wankershim!
    My Brand!

Same person obviously. As Theodon pointed out... same bridge, shape of jawbone and ears are the same. Check the chin itself. Same position. Same eyebrows with his right one descending slightly farther than the left. etc etc.

sideburns are obviously the same, it must be him!

15+ Year Old Account
    How is the source link not from Infowars? By the way, flared nostrils is compelling evidence lol. The rest of the stuff is top shelf conspiracy awesomeness that I am actually going to look in to.

I will say this about the Colorado attack, none of the information matches up to eye witness testimony or common sense.
    Last edited by conscript; 2012-08-16 at 09:20 PM.

Deleted
    They look different in every way apart from da sideburns.