Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Post Guild Wars 2 is the #1 Best Selling Video Game in almost all Countries!

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c...amazoncom_for/

no comparisons with "the other game", strictly GW2 here

I find it VERY interesting that even though "the other game"'s release date was announced, nothing has stopped Guild Wars 2 whatsoever

it's ABSOLUTELY Destroyed "the other game" in ranking who isn't even top 10

ArenaNET's BEAST on the other hand is #1 in UK, France, Germany, USA, etc..

Worldwide...

undeniable.. Guild Wars 2 has been the best selling video game. PERIOD

... can you guys believe we have 8 days to go and IT IS HERE?!

Twitter: @EsmeraldoC

Comparing the games sales of something due out in 8 days against something that just announced a release date and is over a month away.

Lets be real it's going to be shattered by Sept 25th.

Enjoy "Being #1" lol

edit: I assumed you were comparing it to MoP which if so take a look @ #2 on that list.
    Last edited by Nived; 2012-08-17 at 03:03 PM.

I'm not sure how accurate that list is considering "International Cricket Captain 2012" is at a strong #3.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Could care less about GW2 tbh. My money has already gone towards MoP.

And like Nived said, yes...it's going to be shattered come 9/25 lol.

This is going to get closed because it's game vs. game but before it does, I have to ask...

Why in the hell do people care about crap like this? Who cares if a game sells 9 million copies? Does the fact it sold that many make it a fun game to play? No, it does not. It only means it is popular which might also indicate it is fun but not necessarily so. Personally, I'd rather play a really fun game that only sells 500k units than a so so game that sells 9 or 10 million. I ceased needing to be 'where the cool kids are' years ago and games that have massive playerbases also tend to be pretty homogenous so they can keep 'em IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Nived View Post
    Comparing the games sales of something due out in 8 days against something that just announced a release date and is over a month away.

Lets be real it's going to be shattered by Sept 25th.

Enjoy "Being #1" lol

edit: I assumed you were comparing it to MoP which if so take a look @ #2 on that list.
    Considering how players in China don't have to buy expansions, I don't think MoP will do that well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well GW2 is coming out the next week, and "the other game @25 september " and i can see the hype clearly, but
    i don't get your point because i can see the other game is #2 and pretty much is the colector edition... so people
    clearly on amazon rather CE than normal... and this things always change when every game is realased... so
    i can see the hype... but still i don't understand your point...

Please elaborate.

PS. I'm a gamer, i'm going to play both i have the time and the money.
    Last edited by Grevie; 2012-08-17 at 03:07 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    I'm not sure how accurate that list is considering "International Cricket Captain 2012" is at a strong #3.
    HAHAHA, And its trend is actually rising compared to GW2 which has stagnated. The next WoW killer will be ICC 2012,, International Cricket Captain 2012.

buy to play vs Buy and than pay $15.

The free market decides.(though free should be italicized.)

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goombatommy View Post
    Could care less about GW2 tbh. My money has already gone towards MoP.

And like Nived said, yes...it's going to be shattered come 9/25 lol.
    Cared enough to post didn't you?

And OP: why would you post this........whyyyyy
    Last edited by Snow White; 2012-08-17 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    Weird, to me showed GW2 in 1, 3, 4 and 5 position, with wow in second... Thats lame, i was really searching for ICC 2012 QQ

Also, China dont have access to wow so far? When it get released the numbers should change again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Missing one vitally important thing (From what I can tell) this is only Amazon. So not taking into account how many people have bought MoP via there accounts page directly from Blizzard (Although this swings both ways with people buying from ARENAnet, but I would go with MoP selling more)?
    I would read the reddit thing for more info but I have seen fortune cookies more accurate that that s**ty website.

Diablo 3 shattered sells records too. We all remember how that turned out as an actual gaming experience.

Quote Originally Posted by charlieprince View Post

no comparisons with "the other game", strictly GW2 here

I find it VERY interesting that even though "the other game"'s release date was announced, nothing has stopped Guild Wars 2 whatsoever

it's ABSOLUTELY Destroyed "the other game" in ranking who isn't even top 10
    Sense, you don't make it.

I lol'd.

Amazon is great and all but lets wait for the official figures before we blow any trumpets. We know you're excited but there's no need for misleading titles.

Deleted
    Lets hope the game is as good as its hyped to be

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hatsune View Post
    Amazon is great and all but lets wait for the official figures before we blow any trumpets. We know you're excited but there's no need for misleading titles.
    This.

You're just giving wowers an excuse to ridicule you / the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    soo.. im wondering if it'll ever get to the point where...ya know... Blizzard is blue...(alliance) and A-net is red...(horde)..i can't help but think its a pvp thing.. IRL

Quote Originally Posted by Paq View Post
    Missing one vitally important thing (From what I can tell) this is only Amazon. So not taking into account how many people have bought MoP via there accounts page directly from Blizzard (Although this swings both ways with people buying from ARENAnet, but I would go with MoP selling more)?
    I would read the reddit thing for more info but I have seen fortune cookies more accurate that that s**ty website.
    According to a recent poll here on MMO Champion, about 70 percent of MoP sales are the digital versions purchased directly from Blizzard. I would assume that most of GW2 is being bought digitally as well. Looking at Amazon results to gauge which game is selling best is becoming more and more irrelevant.

according to wow is almost a 12 years games and more.I prefer to follow a game who will be durable not be dead after 1 year