Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Main resto, ench os. Gonna quest with enhancement and then switch to resto for the dungeons. I will pick up either resto/enhancement gear at every endzone for the missing pieces if I didnt get upgrade during dungeon/quest.

Enhancement build:
    1. stone bulwark
    2. windwalk totem
    3. call of the elements
    4. echo of the elements
    5. ancestral guidance
    6. unleashed fury

resto build:
    1. stone bulwark
    2. windwalk totem
    3. call of the elements
    4. ancestral swiftness
    5. healing tide totem
    6. primal elementalist

Going to level up as elemental. (It´s my main spec aswell)

http://mop.wowhead.com/mists-of-pand...alculator#sZ:|

Astral Shift, mainly for pvp and when i pull loads of mobs at once.
    Earthgrab totem for the same reason. I don´t really need frozen power for just one mob, easy enough to kill/kite that.
    Totemic Restoration, just cus it´s passive, might be of use for grounding totems, and if they hit down my earth grab totem.
    Echo of the Elements, cus it´s passive, ALWAYS chance to proc.
    Ancestral Guidance, pop and rip it, with aoe atleast you get back up almost instantly. I tried leveling up with Healing tide totem aswell, but i just like the lower cooldown on AG.

Glyphs:
    Telluric Currents, Unleashed lightning and Thunder
    Lakestrider, Astral Recall.

Deleted
    Gonna level Elemental Shaman, with spec:

Nature's Guardian, it has the best sustained support
    Earthgrab Totem, will AoE pull so its more useful than Frozen Power and theres not enough slows for Windwalk to be useful
    Call of the Elements so I can use Earthgrab Totem again if I get into trouble
    Echo as it benefits my self healing too and because its burstier than Ancestral Swiftness
    Ancestral Guidance because its just insanely good, pull 5 mobs, pop it and spam CL, your hp goes UP instead of down as you stand tanking 5 mobs

Glyphs:

Unleashed Lightning, Telluric Currents and probably Fire Ele Totem. Is useful for large packs as can pull 5 or 6 mobs, pop Earthgrab and Fire Ele then kite with Lightning Bolt as your Fire Ele kills them all

Lakestrider Minor Glyph

Glyphs:
    Telluric Currents - for mana, obviously

Why would you use that when Rolling thunder talent lets you sit on 90%+ Mana all the time anyways?

Quote Originally Posted by Cervantas View Post
    Well I leveled Affliction in the beta so since I'm most familiar with it I will most likely do that, aoe drain life made it a bit easier, thought I havent leveled for a few months so how good it is now idk.
    L2 Read.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tayeonz View Post
    Glyphs:

Why would you use that when Rolling thunder talent lets you sit on 90%+ Mana all the time anyways?
    Atm on beta, if theres any kind of aoe you can easily OOM and even on single target fights at 90, without TC you're mana negative half the time after dropping totems and suchs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tayeonz View Post
    Glyphs:

As said, mana is actually an issue again in Mists. Rolling Thunder isn't nearly as good as it is in Cata because no scaling mana pools. AoE less than 5 targets is mana negative and healing is a massive drain on your mana too.