How well will I be able to run Gw2?

I've just bought Gw2 on a whim but I didn't think about the system specs sadly, I don't really understand what specs my computer has but I'll list what I know, by the way this is on a laptop,

Here are my graphics cards, I think my system always uses the 6400M and if it's not good enough is it possible to upgrade it even though I'm using a laptop?
    http://i.imgur.com/POz1m.jpg

I have 6gb of RAM

This is my GPU
    http://i.imgur.com/zovO1.jpg

I have the HDD space, any info would be appreciated, thanks

Grab GPUZ and see what the actual GPU is. That just tells us the series.

it should run. you meet the minimum:

your AMD Phenom II p960 is equivalent to an Intel Core2 Duo.
    your GPU is definitely better than the geforce 7800 minimum.

having said that, you're not much better than the minimum so you'd probably want to run with low graphics settings. there are VERY, VERY few notebooks that you can upgrade the CPU or GPU. don't know the exact model of your notebook, but from your CPU and GPU, im 99% sure your notebook is not an upgradeable one.

I think that CPU of yours might give you a problem; the game is very CPU bound. My Wolfdale E7500 could just barely cut it during the beta weekends. Yes it will run, but it will really choke on situations that have many characters on the screen.

What do you think, Chaud?
    Waste not, want not.

No money for a new laptop or computer for a long while, guess I'll sell my account if I can't run at least a little bit good when it comes around.

You should be good for low settings.
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    No money for a new laptop or computer for a long while, guess I'll sell my account if I can't run at least a little bit good when it comes around.
    You should be able to play; you will just have trouble in situations such as WvW or heavily populated areas.

But you'll definitely be able to play the game in less demanding situations such as quests and exploring the world. Don't fret!
    Last edited by Frostea23; 2012-08-18 at 01:58 AM.
    Waste not, want not.

Yeah, that GPU and that CPU together mean you are in for a poor experience in any group content.

(Next time, buy a desktop!)

Sadly when I bought this I knew nothing about computers at all, I'm saving right now to buy a desktop, but with having little to no job, car insurance to pay, rent etc, it's not great e.e'