Poll: What is your favourite meat???

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

What is your favourite meat???

What is your favourite meat to eat?

Mine is chicken. A lot of my favourite food is chicken.
    Chicken nuggets
    Chicken wings
    Chicken Parmagiana
    bbq hot wings
    and the list goes on

my second favourite is pork,
    bacon
    roast pork 2 of my favourites

the food i hate the most is fish/seafood
    im not a seafood person, but the rest of my family loves it

What is your favourite? and name one dish with your favourite meat in it

Pork chops... slow cooked in mushroom soup for hours with lots of extra mushrooms in it. With some nice bread, lil mash potatoes, some cheddar cheese.

Try some of this and tell me you don't like seafood. You just haven't had the good stuff.

Anyway, I can't decide. Everything is amazing. Teriyaki chicken, fried shrimp, lechon baboy (roasted pig), steak. I could live without the stuff I don't normally eat, like sheep and other things.

Beef

Cant beat a juicy steak or thick hamburger

Deleted
    pork is mine!

i made some really good slow cooked pork belly slices a few weeks back, probably one of the best things i have ever eaten.

Deleted
    Pork, more specifically bacon.

Deleted
    Beef! Oh the all the things you can cook with beef *drools*

10+ Year Old Account
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    The perfectly grilled Ribeye is the most amazing thing in the world, hands down.
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card

Beef is the most filling and I think naturally flavorful of the meats. But a good piece of crispy bacon... you just can't beat that.

Deleted
    Beacon, meats own spice ofc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    Beef is the most filling and I think naturally flavorful of the meats. But a good piece of crispy bacon... you just can't beat that.
    A Ribeye wrapped in bacon, clearly beats that.
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card

Deleted
    Absolutely nothing beats a fillet of beef, preferably with potato wedges, fresh vegetables and pepper sauce (green or corn) <3

Chicken is my favourite. I never get sick of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rendia View Post
    The perfectly grilled Ribeye is the most amazing thing in the world, hands down.
    I would argue that a Filet Mignon (Medium-Rare) is easily the Best cut of meat available.

Fish! I love me a good salmon specifically. My next favorite would have to be beef, turkey, or pork lol.

Beef,there is no doubt about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably beef. But I am partial to amazing baked chicken and seafood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Toss-up between any kind of crustacean or a perfectly cooked slice of pork.

Then again, my favourite meal is Fårikal, Norway's national course! (and I'll gladly give a glasgow kiss to the first traitor who says meatballs are). Google fårikal, the decide whether or not I should be listened to about fine food :P
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Beef. Definitely beef. Beef ribs, tri tip, even ground beef... all of it is great.

Next would have to be shellfish, like lobster, shrimp, or grab. Grilled shellfish with drawn butter... I'd actually prefer that over beef, but I can only eat so much shellfish within a certain span.

After that, chicken. But not those drab slabs of chicken you get frozen... I like chicken marinated, with the skin still on it. Especially wings and drumsticks.

Then, fish. Good fish, like halibut, or salmon, seasoned just right.

After that, turkey. Like the chicken though, it has to have the skin still on it.

Then, last, probably pork. Not really a fan of pork. I like porkchops, but bacon, ham, and pork sausage are so... bland.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.