Poll: Do you have a friend with benefits?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobium View Post
    Really? you're in a relationship, but you both have a fuck-buddy? how does that work? "Hey man, i love you, but im going out to bang someone else, cya!"
    We're swingers.

Neither of us really connect sexual activity with romance. As an example, one of my male friends is Bisexual and he has a girlfriend, but I'm his male friend with benefits. Also, not a lot of the places that hire around here accept homosexuality, so sometimes, lots of men (or at least that ones I know) try to keep their sex life hidden from their friends and coworkers and friends with benefits covers that up.
    /dance

Yep, I have two. Albeit I have bedded a lot more women despite never having had a girlfriend. No, I am not a player. I am just relatively easy to convince as long as the girl is attractive and I have a condom.

Essentially if a girl attractive and you're relatively nice when asking me, then I'll probably be sleeping with her. Yes, I am a man-whore but for now my lifestyle is perfectly fine.
    Last edited by Wewlad; 2012-08-20 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I find sex without love no better than masturbating. I wouldn't even want such a relationship.
    And since I'm a guy, I guess I don't fit the stereotype.
    Agree completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Female friends who want no strings attached sex aren't uncommon, and a lot of them aren't single either.
    Sleeping with a woman that's in a relationship is pretty despicable.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have friends, but I don't have friends with benefits. I don't really want them either. I'd rather have a solid relationship.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

I have had them in the past, during periods where I wasn't particularly interested in a relationship. I've only had a few, and in fact, most times I was actually propositioned by the girl.

Two of them were sisters. Never did end up hooking up with the third sister, though.

No, I didn't have a thing with them at the same time. Even when it comes to casual hookups (I just call them "casual sex relationships"), I keep to my policy of only one at a time.

I used to be against them, but now I find them to be useful. I'd never hook up with a girl who was in a relationship, nor would I go outside an existing relationship for sex. That, and it has to be clear from the beginning that the sex is just for fun/satisfaction, etc. Both parties also need to be mature enough to keep that sort of thing in check; I had one that ended because the girl told me that she was starting to have feelings for me over the sex. She knew from the start that it wouldn't become an actual relationship, so we decided that it'd be better to just cut out the sex. We're still friends, too. I have a lot of respect for her because she actually addressed the situation before it became a problem, as it would have it she hadn't spoken up.

[E] As an aside... what should I put as my vote? I don't currently have a "friend with benefits," but I have in the past... So just vote that I don't have one? Or do girlfriends count?
    Last edited by Torq; 2012-08-20 at 06:57 PM.

Kids and Sex... Its to bad it is what it is. Much better and Fulfilling to create a solid Relationship.

As a single male in the "Lifestyle" (look it up if you don't what that means), I have many friends with benefits. Have had sex with abit over 60.. women just in 2012 if I add up the total from parties, clubs, and dates. Super easy to get laid and the quality of women is pretty high. Of those .60+ I've stuck my wee-wee in, not one was overweight and at least decent. NO BBWS OVER HERE LOLZ
    Last edited by Chingylol; 2012-08-20 at 07:10 PM.

I had one, for two months. We fell in love. Became a couple. Lasted 8 Months. Broke up. Single.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark View Post
    Kids and Sex... Its to bad it is what it is. Much better and Fulfilling to create a solid Relationship.
    Kids and Grammar.... Its to bad it is what it is. Much better and Fulfilling to create a solid Sentence.

It has nothing to do with age, just how you view your sexuality and how comfortable you are with it, and how in control of your emotions you are.
    Last edited by mmoc68224f08ff; 2012-08-20 at 10:23 PM.

Nope. I am about as straight edge as one can get.

Seems some people can't tell the difference between FwB and a "loveless relationship".
    He is the life of guilds he has never joined.
    He once had a noobish moment- just to see what it felt like.
    If he were to beat you in a duel, you would have to fight the strong urge to thank him.
    The Lunar Elders have a holiday in which they honor him.
    He can speak Darnassian. In Orcish.
    He is: The Most Interesting Man in the World of Warcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by transorD View Post

Sleeping with a woman that's in a relationship is pretty despicable.
    Not really. I've steadily been having sex once a week with three married women while their husbands are in the room fapping/recording.
    Last edited by Chingylol; 2012-08-21 at 08:00 PM.

Female, never had a FwB. Never really needed one O.o

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourmandises View Post
    I am wondering, in today society, it's not unusual to have a friend with benefits. One you can "use" whenever you both want to have sex or cuddles, and without further chances for a relationship or feelings.

I am wondering how many people here have a friend with benefits + what your gender is. I tend to think that woman have less interest in friends with benefits then man.
    There are fewer women posting on these forums (or, at least, women who are going to state what their gender is) than men, so your results are going to be skewed in favor of either male response, meaning they can't be relied upon for... anything, really.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow