Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by bybis View Post
    Hey, last 2-3 years I've been trying to quit game and get my stuff together that been missing from my life since I hooked up on this game like 6-7 years. I had good periods in life without game, but always keep coming back, I tried everything from deleting every single item professions characters, changing emails etc etc. It always comes back to, me writing e-mail to blizzard and asking my account back >< I'm really tired with such a life dragging to damn nowhere and want some good tips how to quit game. I have an idea but don't know how to do it. Perhaps I need to get my battle net account perma banned. It might work.

Honestly, if you are having that hard of a time quitting the game, I think you need to seek professional help for a gaming addiction or to find out what WoW is giving you that real life isn't. I play WoW too but I have never had the feelings you do. I play for a while, get bored and quit, sometimes for a year or more and then come back when there is new content which I play for a while and then quit again.

If you really cannot cancel your account and not play, seek help.

Cancel subscription.

Uninstall.

Done.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

Do a front flip.

Deleted
    Have you tried playing... Heroin Hero?

Deleted
    I quit wow 3 months ago. I love the feeling that I dont feel "behind" because I miss raids, dailys and always reading up to perform good on raids etc.

How did I manage to quit? I logged on, removed game time. Didn't log back on ^^ been back one time and I was so fed up with the game that I just didnt play at all

I completely understand this video game 'crack'. Having that feel of "losing" out on raid lock outs, arena resets etc. is piss annoying, and Blizzard should pay me for counselling sessions to get over with it.. or...

Well, I felt like that for the 5 years I've played.. now it has pretty much worn off, and my interest for the game as well. I'm going to play in Mists too, but in a different mindset.

feelsgoodman.jpg

two possibilities:
    _completely burn out. Explore the game so much there is nothing much to do (join an hardcore raiding guild etc).
    _replace wow by an other addiction

(yeah you're screwed)

If you are that addicted, you probably need professional help.

For me it was easy. Blizzard kept making stupid decision after stupid decision while showing incredible arrogance, until I finally had enough. And then SWTOR came along for me to shift my focus to.

Deleted
    Write an e-mail to Blizzard that they can't restore your characters no matter what, so that next time you want to play again they deny it. :P

Quote Originally Posted by bybis View Post
    Hey, last 2-3 years I've been trying to quit game and get my stuff together that been missing from my life since I hooked up on this game like 6-7 years. I had good periods in life without game, but always keep coming back, I tried everything from deleting every single item professions characters, changing emails etc etc. It always comes back to, me writing e-mail to blizzard and asking my account back >< I'm really tired with such a life dragging to damn nowhere and want some good tips how to quit game. I have an idea but don't know how to do it. Perhaps I need to get my battle net account perma banned. It might work.
    Turn on the parental controls at the battle.net account that allow gameplay only during specified hours of the day. Like allow yourself only 2 hours of WoW per day or something like that. Then throw away the password so that you can never change it.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like you have have an addiction issue bro. Tbh Just uninstall the game, fill the time you were playing with something else, walking, working out, hanging out with friends etc. Or even tell a friend to change your WoW email and password and never tell you what they are. I wish you the best my friend.