Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    The prestige, so many clues leading you to think one thing but it is so different in the end, love it
    Eh, it was a decent ending. Not the best though :P
    New season. Fun times.

" Who would of thought a small kid from Aberdeen, Washington, who was always labelled a B+ player, who would of thought that guy could of main evented Wrestlemania? Nobody. Nobody except ...you guys."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    Didn't everybody guess that he copied himself?
    Well you know, that was hard to see it coming because the movie develops itself in a more or less realistic way and then in the end you have a "magic" resolution. Not cool Mr. Nolan.

As for badass ending, any John Carpenter movie is a winner, specially The Thing or Escape from New York.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    The Departed
    Super (haha)

I can't think of any others that really suprised me whilst I was watching it.
    The departed imo wasn't the best but it was like getting smacked 3 times in a row by random people. You would never expect it.

How do you make a "badass" ending anyway? I thought Pacific Rim was the most "badass" movie ever, but...

10+ Year Old Account
    Oldboy.

If you've seen it, you'll agree, if you haven't seen it... TRUST ME, go and watch it.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Oldboy.

If you've seen it, you'll agree, if you haven't seen it... TRUST ME, go and watch it.
    Ohh, that one... I must admit, when I was watching it the 1st time, I didn't understand the ending. :-)