Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Meh, I'm as calm as a lake. As much as I want to play the game, I gain nothing by hyperventilating and wishing the day moved faster. I just relax, think about something else, and focus on the single-player games I haven't completed yet. For example, I'm playing Assassin's Creed Revelations now, along with LA Noire, these will keep me busy till both GW2 and MoP have been released.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

I actually couldn't wait for this last weekend to end and begin my last work week up to launch. Then, I do have the friday before off which I will struggle to the end of the night. But hopefully I can burn most of that time in preperation cleaning the area, buying supplies for a week of nothing but GW2! Weee! I will also probably be constantly reloading the launcher and trying to log in probably at the 5 hour mark even though they said it would only be about 3 hours possible ahead of launch. :P

I feel lucky because I got work which require me to focus and not much relaxation, + I also workout many days a week and jog + I got friends I can visit. I imagine without all those factors I'd probably been institutionalized a long time ago

I kill the time by working.

Deleted
    Lol at vid =)
    Well, the thing is not to wait. Always things to be done, cleaning to be done, laundry to be done, cooking and so on. If you plan on spending 24/7 in game just prepare life for it, have everything cleaned and done and make lunch boxes and take walks and so on. Sitting and waiting is just sitting and waiting and perhaps some annoyance when game is released and laundry is dirty, you must go and buy dinner. Think constructive :P Personally I think it's healthy anyway to try and have a more busy life outside gaming, if you are stuck waiting all day for a game then it's life overall that you need to be worried about and that should be the focus of your time. Why dont I have anything to do in life?

By not thinking about the game, which isn't always easy.

Video was entertaining, but I have 5 days of work, a couple of scheduled matches of BF3 with friends, and a GalCiv2 game to finish up.

The hardest is going to be trying to sleep for a while Friday afternoon before release.

Deleted
    Im bashing my face to mw3, wow etc but its fucking horrible! im not a patient persons so im really in hell now! :<<<<<

(im actualy now drinking for the sole purpoise to get the time past by)
    Last edited by mmocdcae223252; 2012-08-20 at 05:03 AM.

I watch Youtube videos constantly while I wait for GW2 so that I can play that as I wait for patch 5.0.4 in WoW so that I can play that until I've done it all and thus continue playing GW2 as I wait for MoP, all while still watching Youtube videos constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Rather View Post
    Im bashing my face to mw3, wow etc but its fucking horrible! im not a patient persons so im really in hell now! :<<<<<

(im actualy now drinking for the sole purpoise to get the time past by)
    That's pretty much exactly what I've been doing for a while now. When I play those games I usually end up trolling and pissing people off because I'm mad I can't play GW2 yet! In WoW I'm pretty much doing nothing but searching the world looking for lowbies to gank for no reason at all. Wait for some high level to come to their defense and move on to somewhere else.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    ...played TSW for about a month. Great game, played for a little over a month, but my character bugged and I really don't want to re-roll.

...playing Orcs Must Die 2 (feels a LOT harder than the first one). Having a lot of fun with it.

...watch Netflix and Youtube.

...just moved so IRL stuff is keeping me busy as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wookeh View Post
    I downloaded counter-strike again after 3 years or so...reminds me why i quit ("Fuck this, 8 shots and 89 damage when he hits me once ? Obviously bugged!!1!").
    Other than that... not much, sadly... started watching a series called Suits which turns out to be pretty good.
    I hear ya, did the same.. seriously the game feels so off now my god!

Haha, nice video. You're cute! *being gay*
    I've been playing Skyrim a lot, Deus Ex before that and watching some TV series.
    Time moves faster for me actually, for some reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Job hunting and lots and lots of MW3 Other than that i try not to think about it
    So good to be an ant who crawls atop a spinning rock
    Currently playing: Bioshock 2,Far Cry 3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 08nolanni View Post
    Don't you guys umm work ? Study ? school ? hobbies besides gaming ?

I'd go mental too waiting for a pc game while only playing games o.O

Ot: work keeps me busy
    got sick last weak... will be still sick this weak... im bored cant even go out for longer then a hour

Only reason I laughed at the video was because he was using a Mac. Otherwise not as excited for the game itself.

I think the worst thing about waiting, at least for me, when I'm waiting for something, and I'm this excited for it, all my other games and hobbies go down the drain. I just lose interest almost completely.

I can try and build that MTG deck... but its a fantasy game, and relates so easily to GW2 that it just reminds me of the game and I lose all interest and end up researching GW2 again. So far my biggest time killing success has been either work, watching netflix shows that have no relation to fantasy, or surprisingly I made a whole new character on a whole new server in WoW and am trying to see how high I can get before launch of gw2, somehow that's kept me busy.

I was boring too and because of that I did a format to my pc..Then I remembered a part of the Breaking Bad series with a drugged boy that couldn't just stay without doing anything and he started digging in his yard without reason, and I laughed

I also installed Lotro again, Aion and swtor where I still have active sub but didn't played any of them...because I just wanted to play GW2...so after trying few days to find something to do I now know that I cannot do anything lol, I just sit and waiting. I am still in holidays though, once I go back to work it will not be such a problem to fill my hours
    Last edited by papajohn4; 2012-08-20 at 08:09 AM.
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

I uninstalled wow to make room for GW2, one less thing to do... I had a job interview with EA for BF3 tech support...hopeful. So basically farming diablo to make a few extra bucks until this friday night. Spending time with my wife and kids, although shes getting annoyed with my constant babbling to her about GW2. SHE hopes I get the EA job so I quit babbling about games in general to her.

I hate clocks and I hate waiting. :-/

lol nice video.
    I've been playing Diablo 2 and 3 while I wait. Also, I timed the heating of my chips in the oven last night using the Guild Wars 2 website countdown timer.