Deleted

Reptiles and how to keep them as pets

Hello!

i cant really bare it anymore for all the hatered reptiles get so id like to post really simply manner to tame you reptile and perhabs socialice them!

1: Enviromen need to be build on their needs
    2: Some reptiles (like snakes) have really bad memory and after a while cant tell are you feeding them, attacking them or just cleaning the terrarium so please (if you are a snake holder) use lot of free time to actualy hold the snake.
    3; UVA and UVB dont go trhough glass and so are completely useless for your reptile if kept over a glass
    4: reptiles are not hostile by nature, they simply react on what they see
    5: what goes to snakes, the bigger the snake the less actual space they really need, unlike for example green iguana witch requires Height to a point ull get dizzy and weight to a point you start wondering ''do i live here or is this just for my pet?''
    6: Ca 2.1
    7: you dont understand what 6 ment you cant take an reptile.
    8: you still reading? wow
    9: the really hard part: making your reptile like you.
    10: Alot of this really relys on your pet, i had iguana for 17 years who noticed asap when i was eating icecream and he really jumped on to me and wanted hes share. He allso had an habit to wake me up roughly at 8 a clock, but everything he did like this (he was really noble of trying to kill pidgeons from my balcony) my point being, you cant expet this kinda behavior as it really is 1:100000000000000
    11:So lets take off the heavy stuff shall we?
    12:really easy way is to pet your...pet? while he is eating if he can see your hand and can see you hand and petting part of hes eating habits

there is really billion ways to to talk about all of this and i know lot of you reptile owners will just glance this topic as ''lol useless''
    but what im trying to do is to take that idea off from ppls heads that reptiles are nasty and replace it with something else =)

Deleted
    Reptiles, insects and fish i would never have one as a pet. Those things are barely smart enough to not eat their own family

They can be interesting. I bred crested geckos for a bit and still have a western hognose and pacman frog. They're more of cool story than a pet though. I wouldn't want to sit around with a snake around my neck watching TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Galvayra View Post
    Reptiles, insects and fish i would never have one as a pet. Those things are barely smart enough to not eat their own family
    Welcome to planet Earth. Everything, including mammals, will eat their own kind if starved, even humans, and that's been proven.

Deleted
    humans can be idiotic, why wouldn't they?