Arrow noob twink question

Do they still only queue you with other people that shut off xp? I just tried a lvl 10 priest and since I took off the xp I have been in queue forever.

Yes, if your EXP is off, you'll be queued with other people that have their exp off exclusively.

Bah, well that kind of ruins the fun. The queues are HORRIBLE

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want to run in XP off brackets, the most popular ones are 19 and 70. Those brackets do get queues to pop most of the time, and I think the 49 bracket is gaining popularity. IMO if you really want to twink and get queues to pop, run in an established bracket and preferably join a twinking guild. Some servers have them, and you might have to do a little digging to find them.
    Last edited by kleinlax21; 2012-08-21 at 04:44 AM.
    Armories: Death Knight / Paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Stop dating strippers.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post
    Kleinlax21 who is on your 'side' had no problem doing so.He also doesn't need to attack me in literally every sentence he types.

most twinks use an exploit to queue xp-on bg with xp-off
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgZh-Mjrvr0

At your level I'm not surprised you've got long queues, I'd highly recommend levelling to 74 and then stopping exp. The bracket 70-74 is awesome as you have most of your abilities as a class by that point and you can obtain a full PvP set with ~2k honor or so.