Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkshake86 View Post
    T11 was too hard for 90% of the people posting in this thread. Your nonsensical bitching in any forums is what inevitably turned cataclysm from a legit expansion to the miserable slop pile that remains infront of us. Q_Q these guys are killing hard stuff and I only spend 1 hour a day on the game gimme gimme blizzard. Yea 20-30% nerf spine is soo hard even 380 ilvl raids can do it.

---------- Post added 2012-08-22 at 08:08 PM ----------

wow really maybe you should have played in BC, a whole lot of nice Badge gear going on.
    The guild i joined wasnt raiding that, so i had to struggle in pugs for that + firelands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dymonic View Post
    Fighting against a warlock is about being under a constant barrage of smaller spells that chip away at your health. During the fight you would constantly be trying to do enough damage to the warlock to kill him before his spells build to critical mass, killing you.
    Warlocks prefer a very blatant display of their power. Walking around with their minions, or having their spells scorch the very earth they are battling upon

Let's not overlook the Abyssal Maw raid that was scrapped. 4.1 Was supposed to be Firelands but they literally trolled us. 4.2 was supposed to be Abyssal Maw, but they left that storyline hanging and centered it around FL. 4.3 was supposed to be a 2 raid patch, War of the Ancients *and* Deathwing raid, instead WotA was crushed into a gimmicky 5 man and DS was 8 bosses that dragged on forever.

---------- Post added 2012-08-25 at 04:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Milkshake86 View Post
    Yea 20-30% nerf spine is soo hard even 380 ilvl raids can do it.
    You must be on an exceptional server or somehow think too highly of those "1 hour a day gimme-gimme" players, because those types would and do wipe on 30% spine with 395 ilvl gear. Nerf only gets certain players so far. Bad will barely make it past Hagara with 30% and maxed out LFR/Valor gear. True story

Blizzard said at one point the reason they ended up scrapping the Abyssal Maw raid was due to the fact that they were going to release in tandem with Firelands, but FL overshadowed every aspect of the Abyssal Maw from number of bosses, to artwork done for the dungeon, detail, etc. They also said due to the amount of feedback from players that said "Ugh, Vashj'ir. I don't wanna go back there again." They didn't wanna make an "underwater" Abyssal Maw raid (although they could've done it just like throne of the tides).

Personally, I enjoyed Vashj'ir. I can see why people could get frustrated with the 3D fighting environment, however.