Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Those with legendary will most likely get the most out of Mindbender for pretty much every fight.
    Legendary can proc FDCL spikes, but the proc'd spikes will wipe your DoTs.

13/13M Jubei'thos - Oceanic 8th - US 53rd

Quote Originally Posted by Lunatari View Post
    Those with legendary will most likely get the most out of Mindbender for pretty much every fight.
    Legendary can proc FDCL spikes, but the proc'd spikes will wipe your DoTs.
    Or we can cast one Mind Spike once we have 2 stacks. Might waste proccs if you're unlucky so it might not be worth it though.

I think it's because (crit > mastery) MB doesn't benefit from mastery anymore and our proc MSs don't either - just dots. Multi dotting (like in a bg) is awesome xD

Quote Originally Posted by Solediz View Post
    I think it's because (crit > mastery) MB doesn't benefit from mastery anymore and our proc MSs don't either - just dots. Multi dotting (like in a bg) is awesome xD
    MS does benefit from mastery.
    There's a lot of data on this forum regarding why crit ended up above mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by Celentes View Post
    MS does benefit from mastery.
    There's a lot of data on this forum regarding why crit ended up above mastery.
    Must pop in here and point out snarkily that MS doesn't benefit from mastery, but FDCL does ;P

I didn't immediately make the connection either till Celentes pointed this very same argument out to me, and he was exactly right.
    Last edited by Venaliter; 2012-09-07 at 04:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Venaliter View Post
    Must pop in here and point out snarkily that MS doesn't benefit from mastery, but FDCL does ;P

I didn't immediately make the connection either till Celentes pointed this very same argument out to me, and he was exactly right.
    Haha, good catch.
    I'll be more accurate about wording this the next time.