Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I wouldn't give a damn about the fans, or my customers to boot, if all they did was bitch and moan about every little tiny thing. I hope blizzard comes out with a blanket statement to everyone that whines on the forums. It would read,

"Fuck you, stop buying our games if you hate them so bad."

Sincerely,

Blizzard entertainment

I'd buy their games for forever if they stepped up like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tornath View Post
    You'd be one of a very few people who would. Most people won't tolerate being treated that disrespectfully by a company they used to like.

Quote Originally Posted by JeeroyLenkins View Post
    Link: http://i.imgur.com/y3CsB.png
    (via Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comme...nager_at_work/)

Yet more immature behavior from another Blizzard employee, just 24 hours after the last one.

This is all in regards to the recent Diablo blowup regarding Jay Wilson's tantrum on FB: http://i.imgur.com/mVhWE.png
    (via Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comme..._project_lead/)

It looks like this is beginning to become a trend. While you may agree or disagree with David Brevik's original comments, I think we can all agree that the conduct coming from Blizzard's employees is petty and childish, to say the least. I'm disgusted at how unprofessional they're all acting.
    Well, it seems like Blizz got infected from all the immature and childish complainers flooding the forums with their nonsense.
    The night is dark and full of terrors...

Quote Originally Posted by Arog View Post
    I honestly could care less at how current blizzard employee talks to a former one and for everyone to concern themselves over it is really nothing but being butthurt so this guy really is spot on. Just because he inst PC doesn't mean he isn't right. Get over it, it doesn't concern you.
    An exact mirror of my thoughts. "Butthurt" is how I would describe most game "fan"bases these days.

---------- Post added 2012-08-21 at 04:09 PM ----------

What bothers me the most is not his choice of words, but his utter disregard for what the fans feel.
    Wrong. They're doing something to fix the game. What would you rather have: Them throwing around a lot of ideas, quit working on the game outright, or just doing something about it?

What someone on the team chooses to say about someone else has no effect on you whatsoever.

Deleted
    "Fuck you, stop buying our games if you hate them so bad.".
    Don't worry, WoW subs are already doing it. Next quarter figures will be awesome .

Oh, and let me introduce a nice roller coaster for you: http://beta.xfire.com/games/d3

xDDD.

Way to act classy Blizzard, they should just shut up and start developing some quality games again.
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd_rage View Post
    I am disgusted how people continue to use generalizations, view one or two sources and automatically condemn people out of hand. You just lumped every single Blizzard employee into one group, called them petty and childish.
    Considering the really bad attitude of Bashiok, this behavior hardly surprises.
    It would appear that Blizzard, if this is actually true material, thinks too highly of itself.

Selling good does not equals to being a good game. It's the amount of players playing when it's bought and owned for a while that counts, and the criticism the people who play it give.
    It was an extremely anticipated title, ofcourse it'd make sales records. But there's no denying it, it had problems and they could've been easily avoided. And some design choices were bad.
    I'm not a hater, nor a fanboy. But find that criticism is always good to give in proper form, and David Brevik only repeated what everyone else has said since launch.

That Blizzard is too proud to admit to this seems obvious. But that might be thanks to denial. They've worked on the title for 10 years, how could they ever admit to have done something fundamentally wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by trauma443 View Post
    Don't worry, WoW subs are already doing it. Next quarter figures will be awesome .

Oh, and let me introduce a nice roller coaster for you: http://beta.xfire.com/games/d3

xDDD.
    I think MoP comes out before 3rd quarter ends, doesn't it?

Deleted
    You'd be one of a very few people who would. Most people won't tolerate being treated that disrespectfully by a company they used to like.
    When you tell a crying spoiled entitled brat to shut the hell up when he's throwing a hissy fit because every single thing in the universe doesn't go his way, it's not disrespecting said brat.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2012-08-21 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Who cares? People are butthurt over the original comment and now they are butthurt over this one. Here's a hint, stop getting butthurt.
    I hope you never run a company, the things you'd likely let your employees do :/

People are butthurt because this is EXTREMELY unprofessional conduct from Blizzard.

I honestly could care less at how current blizzard employee talks to a former one and for everyone to concern themselves over it is really nothing but being butthurt so this guy really is spot on. Just because he inst PC doesn't mean he isn't right. Get over it, it doesn't concern you.
    I sense a certain affinity for blizzard products from this user.

They really need to get their shit together. Blizzard has been getting progressively worse since they realised how much they can milk their shit.

Deleted
    The customer base at large will never hear about it. They'll never know. The herds that Blizzard sell to, don't care.

There's nothing wrong in thinking that these supposed things that they've said heavily impact what people think about them. Saying that people are whiny and butthurt to want to give opinion about something they care about, as some ofcourse do in this thread, is ridiculous.
    You'd complain if your bank said you're butthurt if they lost your money.
    You'd complain if the trainer of your favorite sports team says the fans are idiots.

Why? Because it matters to you. This is no different.

a) He's right
    b) He's dumb for using Facebook to make any commentary like this.
    c) I can't respect anyone who would write a paragraph comment, and end it with 'u'.

This topic is already almost as dull as inferno farming.

I wouldn't give a damn about the fans, or my customers to boot, if all they did was bitch and moan about every little tiny thing. I hope blizzard comes out with a blanket statement to everyone that whines on the forums. It would read,

"Fuck you, stop buying our games if you hate them so bad."

Sincerely,

Blizzard entertainment

Try running a business with that attitude, see how far you go.

All evil comes from Facebook. What a rotten place that is.

So if you complained on forums and blue would call you a faggot you would also say it's spot on? Dear lord what's wrong with you people...

as far as jay wilson conducting himself like a 15 year old, that really does say something about Blizz, it shows their standards have gone down. Maybe not everyone thinks that , as you can see on this forum plenty of people think the "butthurt" and "f that loser" comments were funny. Well it may b funny but from a proffesional stand point its not really funny cuz people will remember that he said that, especially people working in the video game community. If he were to leave blizz to go try and work for another company they would know the reputation he has built for himself now. Those things really do follow people around, of course some may not care, but it will affect him either way.

Personally I don't like supporting a company that has its top employees conducting themselves like that publicly. It shows immaturity that I don't expect from an employee that gets paid big $$ to make video games. Every keyboard turning , joystick grabbin kid out there dreams for these jobs, to make video games for a living, and to know people like that are taking those jobs, when they are plenty of talented poeople out there with amazing ideas kinda bother me. my 2 cents .

Deleted
    I'm going to close this one, the personal facebook drama is getting a bit much now and this one will no doubt end up in the same arguments and insults as the previous.