I've noticed something.

Every time I see a thread asking which classes are the easiest to play, a few people have to come in there and say "lol ur not suppos to choose classes based on wuts easier jus pik wat is th most fun" and "you shouldnt play classes cuz they easy lol" while totally ignoring the question asked, thus making their post completely useless to everyone involved.

WHY do you care about the reason I pick my classes? I pay $15 a month, so if I want to roll a class solely based on the fact it's easier to learn than other classes, I'm allowed. Sure, you may disagree with picking a class based on it's difficulty, but why do you feel compelled to make a worthless post telling me that I shouldn't have my own way of choosing a class and instead should be just "picking one i find the most fun". Maybe I consider easy fun, ever think of that? Making a post like that will not change my opinion or answer the question in the topic title, so why not do everybody a favor and keep your opinion to yourself?

Seeing as those threads are frowned upon anyway (since the answers are always incredibly subjective), they might as well tell you whatever they like.

Deleted
    Maybe they're just giving helpful advice...

Quote Originally Posted by Jaffa Saurus View Post
    Maybe they're just giving helpful advice...
    "Which class is easier? Mage or DK?"
    "Just pick whatever you find most fun!"

That is NOT helpful advice, if someone asks a question they want it answered. It's like if I had never been to McD or BK and I asked you"Which is better? McDonalds or Burger King?" and you said "Just go to whichever one tastes better!"

For what it's worth, that wasn't the only reason I closed the previous thread. As Liara mentioned, we don't usually allow "which class should I play?" threads because we believe that other people can not make the decision for you. It is something that you need to figure out for yourself by simply trying them out. An easy class for you may be a hard class for others and vice versa which is why it is purely up to the person and what they define as easy.