Deleted

Trading Legndary Items on Xbox

Considering I'm having an absolute nightmare posting on the official forums I'm creating this thread here in the hopes of buying legendary items for a barbarian on Xbox.

Firstly what I'm after are various items, armour, weapons, necklaces and rings at level 60 and of a legendary status.

Money is of no matter and I will offer substantial amounts of gold for items that suit my needs.

I am available all through the weekend and am ideally looking to have these transactions completed by Sunday evening so I can pursue paragon levels into next week.

If you have such items please post a description here with your gamertags, and the price you expect for them, and I will endeavour to contact you via Xbox live ASAP to complete the transaction.

I also have a collection of 30 or so Legendary items for sale, for levels from 15 and up, for info on these, trade/swap requests, again post here and I will get in touch as quickly as I can.

If you would rather deal with me directly my gamertag is SAS Chimera, feel free to contact me stating you are enquiring about trades in Diablo 3

Deleted
    Sorry, we don't allow trading on MMOC.