Keybinding problem

My girlfriend and me raid on the same character. We used to play on our own characters, but our newly born son dramatically changed the amount of time for raiding. So now we play the same character and switch from raid to raid.

The problem is we have our keybinds differently. As we each play on our own PC we thought to use Bindpad. To have our individual setup.

I was under the impression that addons saved their settings locally on the specific PC in the saved variables folders.

However when my girlfriend change a keybinding on her PC in Bindpad, the change is transferred to my PC/Bindpad setting.

Could someone please enlighten me as to why this is happening?

Furthermore is there any way around it, so we can play the same char on two different PC´s with two different keybind setups?

Deleted
    You used to be able to:
    Code:
    /console synchronizeBindings 0
    to prevent WoW from synchronizing key bindings to the server. Not my fault if this breaks anything (it really shouldn't).

Thank you

So even though I´m setting my keybinds in Bindpad and not the default WoW keybind section, it still synchronizes them?
    Last edited by Silentbob78; 2012-08-22 at 10:31 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentbob78 View Post
    Thank you

So even though I´m setting my keybinds in Bindpad and not the default WoW keybind section, it still synchronizes them?
    Bindpad is now just a neat interface into the blizz keybinds.

Ahh, that explains it.

Is there any addon out there who is separate from the Blizzard keybinds and saves settings locally?

There's nothing off the top of my head but you could always use an external macro program to set up you binds. Either that or backup your configuration files

---------- Post added 2012-08-24 at 09:25 PM ----------

actually on 2nd thought Bartender supports profiles you could just set one for each of you

---------- Post added 2012-08-24 at 09:25 PM ----------

actually on 2nd thought Bartender supports profiles you could just set one for each of you