Deleted

FOS - Vampire hunter

Vampire Hunter now has Account Wide progress.
    I don't quite understand this change in last beta revision...
    Isn't this achievement supposed to be unavailable anymore ? I though we had to kill an event boss in Karazan back in 2010 and loot a mini pet for this achiev... What's the point of making its progress account wide ?
    Is this mini pet still lootable from anything else in Karazan ??

( http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=2...unter#comments )
    Last edited by mmoc5559d18024; 2012-08-22 at 08:14 AM.

And why does it matter?

10+ Year Old Account
    It was back in 2008 and why not make it account-wide? All the lucky people who got it back then
    have at least something to show for it and becoming account-wide just makes sense.
    And eight, eight, I forget what eight was for

10+ Year Old Account
    The pet will be account-wide, so they just decided to make the achievement account wide.
    Hardly matters, it will be a FoS and it will say who got it.
    S'all good man, don't worry.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    Happy I will have it on my mage (main) as only my priest got it back then So: nice, another Fos

Byproduct of making the pet account wide. Kinda forces the FOS to be as well.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Logically, if you have the pet but haven't logged in on that character since achievements were introduced, your pet would now be account wide so logging in on any other character should trigger the FoS.

That, and these sorts of FoS should be account wide anyway, IMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure why you're so upset about this...

Deleted
    i'm happy about this new feat of str on main from tbc main !
    hope they do the same for the olympic rewards & level 60 ony kill etc etc

Deleted
    Yay! Always felt sad that i did not get it on my main!

Strange they didn't make an achievement for the Arcanite Ripper from the same boss lol. Sadly I have it on my hunter alt and not my pally though.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

god it has been ages.. i was not aware that i had this pet.
    i didn't even know what that feat was about on the main page until i saw this topic

Quote Originally Posted by Theholypally View Post
    Strange they didn't make an achievement for the Arcanite Ripper from the same boss lol. Sadly I have it on my hunter alt and not my pally though.
    I do believe the Ripper will make an appearance on the BMAH every now and then. Expect it to go for crazy monies!

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I do believe the Ripper will make an appearance on the BMAH every now and then. Expect it to go for crazy monies!
    oohh yes !
    all those DK's that could never get it..
    i want it !
    i need it !
    give me give me give meeeeeee :P

Deleted
    Good news. I never did it on my main, so thats something to look forward to

I'm sure it has something to do with the pet being account wide. Some stuff was restricted by achievements so maybe this was necessary to get it to work. Either way, you can't go earn it now or get the pet, so unless you did it on a toon already you're still screwed.

Forget this, I want my Arcanite Ripper to be account-wide!

Quote Originally Posted by Theholypally View Post
    Me too, man. On a hunter on a server I don't even play on anymore. Sad!
    Last edited by Appletini; 2012-08-23 at 01:05 AM.

I never even knew about this pet back in the day. If I had known I would have easily gotten it. Bah. I'm still bitter. lol :P

10+ Year Old Account
    this change devalues the vampire hunter achievement i earned on MY character in karazhan. making this feat of strength account wide just increases the amount of people that have it and i wont be special anymore. i hope blizzard reconsider this change and rectify it accordingly.
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    this change devalues the vampire hunter achievement i earned on MY character in karazhan. making this feat of strength account wide just increases the amount of people that have it and i wont be special anymore. i hope blizzard reconsider this change and rectify it accordingly.
    whut ? the amount of people will stay exactly the same .. it will just be seen on more characters .. and i support this .. some people rerolled chars at some point and have this kind of stuff on long not played alts :>