Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    It's good your having fun with it. I'm on break from class right now and have a golden opportunity to catch up on some other gaming stuff I've been meaning to do (Full Mass Effect play through, Skyrim DLC, test drive Tera for a bit) so I've also taken a break from Swtor. Still have my sub and when school starts back up again I'll get back into the groove.
    Funny, I got ME3 a couple months ago, and can't find the time to even open the package because of swtor...
    I quit the game, and this happens:
    "You can now mount while under the skeleton effect of the Noggenfogger Elixir!"
    Are you effing kidding me?!?!
    Remember 3.0.......

Having a blast! we are on the final boss in Hard Mode Explosive Conflict...gives me the thrill of killing progression bosses that I used to have back in the day.
    Currently subscribed...will stay subscribed .

I liked SWTOR, but not enough to warrant a sub. Can't wait for it to go free.
    The night is dark and full of terrors...

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad you are enjoying the game! I also love the game, currently playing 6 toons whenever I can find the time. Raiding with my guild is an absolute blast and this game just isn't boring for me.
    MLP Friendship Is Magic - Republic - The Harbinger
    The Madhi Legacy
    Slugfest - 55 Watchman Sentinel | Slugtrooper - 55 Gunnery Commando | Slugconsular - 55 Seer Consular | Slackfest - 55 Sharpshooter Gunslinger | Slugagent - 55 Marksmanship Sniper | Slugwarrior- 55 Annihilation Marauder | Slughunter- 55 Arsenal Mercenary | Slugsorcerer- 55 Lightning Sorcerer

Deleted
    lvl 50 in 3 days is impossible - even if u play ever hour and are drip fed, and shit in a bucket beside you - and even if by some fluke or desire of insanity, i mean why what possible enjoyment is their, ud have to fast forward the story, and every quest given, and know exactly where to go for everything, its utterely pointless - thats like fast forwarding a football match to the result.... - How do you learn anything, or experience anything, or absorb or take anything in, or befreind, help people, interact with the game properly, make money, invest in gear, try out different skill tree's, try different factions species, do pvp, how is any of that possible if u lvl to 50 in 3 days. I think everyone have something positive and constructive to bring to this thread but the thing you need to bring from now on is silence.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisWillNotStand View Post
    I love it! I love it all!
    Same here my friend. This game has taught me an MMO can exist and allow me to play many other games as well. I don't feel like I *have* to log on, but I sure want to. It's such an addictive game for someone who has altitis. Regardless of whether the quests are repetitive, the feel of playing a different character is truly unique.

This game captures an atmosphere that I haven't experienced in other MMOs...I love it.

Deleted
    While I got bored of levelling a bit (finished 6 story lines, left the 7th at the start of Chapter 3 for now), I still enjoy raiding with the guild, even if it is just training new recruits on HM bosses (resulting in countless wipes, but hey, that's what Cloaking Screen was made for!). It all has its good and bad sides, I'd hope for some new endgame content sooner rather than later, but I am still enjoying my hermit life on the Phantom.
    Last edited by mmoc0db2352a9d; 2012-08-22 at 03:11 PM.

I'm as much a PVE as PVP fan and I'm really enjoying having all the missions narrated (most of them are very fun to listen to). It's like playing KOTOR or Mass Effect minus the endless conversation options :P (which you feel compelled to go through so as to not miss out on anything). I find they balanced the quest dialogue perfectly, and there's a lot of great voice acting and good script.

I made a fat Republic Commando and he looks awesome xD:

Look Ma! I'm on a speeder lol!

Last edited by ThisWillNotStand; 2012-08-22 at 03:27 PM.

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Nice to see people enjoying the game. Have fun with your Commando. The story gets pretty good around Act 2.
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

Quote Originally Posted by Profyrion View Post
    Nice to see people enjoying the game. Have fun with your Commando. The story gets pretty good around Act 2.
    This. The end of Corellia... is... epic

---------- Post added 2012-08-22 at 10:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    It's not trolling just because you disagree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post
    Negative opinions are just as valid as positive opinions. It's also called criticism.
    Negative opinions are just fine. Disagreement is fine as well.

Instantly comparing to WoW, then writing false information, using the word "shitty," all while clearly stating that he has no interest and assuredly (in 3 days) never played to max level... that's trolling, my friend.
    Last edited by Leadsop; 2012-08-22 at 04:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Will SW:TOR ever rise to the level of SW:G?
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trying to belittle a game using a different game of the same IP, when done so in a completely not productive or informative manner, is still frowned upon in these forums. Not to mention that this isn't a thread asking for your input on why you don't like the game. Please move along.

You are free to create a thread proclaiming your love for SWG in the general video games section, as it does not belong here.

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    TOR is already light years ahead of SWG. Galaxies did a few things really well that I'd like to see implemented and iterated on in TOR, but for the most part TOR is a clearly superior product. Your nostalgia has gotten the better of you.
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

10+ Year Old Account
    I just got my first comics in my life (I know, I KNOW, hard to believe..) Blood of the Empire Volume One and it's awesome.. seriously, thank gods BioWare went back to this age because I prefer this lore from Star Wars over any other. The New Jedi Order ? Phew. The Movies ? Well, would be silly to create a game around that.

It also creates quite a potential for new future movies based on this, for example, I'd bet any SW fan would like to see the discovery of the Force, the Force-wars, first dark jedi, the sith race etc., I'd die to see that

for what its worth, the game is overally awesome
    Last edited by Crysis; 2012-08-22 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crysis View Post
    I just got my first comics in my life (I know, I KNOW, hard to believe..) Blood of the Empire Volume One and it's awesome.. seriously, thank gods BioWare went back to this age because I prefer this lore from Star Wars over any other. The New Jedi Order ? Phew. The Movies ? Well, would be silly to create a game around that.

It also creates quite a potential for new future movies based on this, for example, I'd bet any SW fan would like to see the discovery of the Force, the Force-wars, first dark jedi, the sith race etc., I'd die to see that

for what its worth, the game is overally awesome
    I liked the old republic stuff from the extended universe but I also like the new jedi order books and the fate of the jedi books as well. It gett's rough in the later books and comics bro, people die. Like important characters die.
    Last edited by Leonard McCoy; 2012-08-22 at 07:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    It gett's rough in the later books and comics bro, people die. Like important characters die.
    There must always be a Stark in Winterfell...err Hoth.

Big fan of Kotor 1 and(kind of) Kotor 2. Did enjoy Sw:tor a little but it felt like a single player game in an MMO and that was just too weird. At least someone is having fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I definitely still enjoy it, even now. I've never reached end-game (too many distractions), but I've enjoyed the leveling process with each character. It's more fun for me right now to try out different classes, races, and sides than to hit end-game with no guild and really nothing to do.

yeah im in the same boat, been subbed since jan., but rather than level one class at a time, ive leveled basically 4-6 AC's simultaneously and have gone out of my way to take my time. i dreaded getting to 50, with no more story and only Ops...was in a guild but literally am the last one left as everyone went back to WoW. i still will keep my sub as long as they keep adding more to the class stories, but if it gets too stagnant i'll consider jumping on the f2p bandwagon, especially with MoP about a month away.

Damn it this is gonna be another sleepless night, this time cleansing the underbelly of Coruscant.

Hello from my first Flashpoint!

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Big fan of Kotor 1 and(kind of) Kotor 2. Did enjoy Sw:tor a little but it felt like a single player game in an MMO and that was just too weird. At least someone is having fun.
    It's only a single player game if you choose to play it that way. There are way more areas for grouping than in WoW levelling (heroics on every planet), there are still WZ, FP and OPs to do and some datacrons require more than one person.